PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

40 days and 40 nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From now, the Oakland Raiders will be ready to go on the clock.

40 days ago, the Colts were parading through Indianapolis. The draft is about the halfway point in the offseason, and we're halfway there.

From now, the Oakland Raiders will be ready to go on the clock.

40 days ago, the Colts were parading through Indianapolis. The draft is about the halfway point in the offseason, and we're halfway there.

And Comp picks should be coming out or tomorrow or Tues.

When the Raiders take JaMarcus Russell I'll be LOL!

He is a bigger slower Culpepper....do you realize what that means? He is going to take a lot of punishment, and likely be injured a lot in the NFL. I have other questions, but this seems to be the most overlooked.

I didn't think that Culpepper ran that much faster than him.

However, I think that he's not likely to take as much punishment as Culpepper. That being said, the Raiders have issues beyond QB as well. Left OT is a major concern for them with Gallery not panning out.

If they can solidify their line by getting even an average LT, then they have the players to be very surprising.

When the Raiders take JaMarcus Russell I'll be LOL!

He is a bigger slower Culpepper....do you realize what that means? He is going to take a lot of punishment, and likely be injured a lot in the NFL. I have other questions, but this seems to be the most overlooked.

If and when they trade Moss, they will get who they really want and that is C. Johnson. Russell and/or Quinn will experience a 'Leinart' type slide in the draft.

If and when they trade Moss, they will get who they really want and that is C. Johnson. Russell and/or Quinn will experience a 'Leinart' type slide in the draft.

I have to disagree with this synopsis.

As has been pointed out, the Top 8 teams in the draft all could take a QB, though I don't believe that is the case for the Browns. I think that the talk of them taking a QB is a smoke screen and that their focus is either on Joe Thomas or Gaines Adams.

I have to disagree with this synopsis.

As has been pointed out, the Top 8 teams in the draft all could take a QB,

Leinart won't be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye