PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4 Picks for #29

Status
Not open for further replies.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Well that was not a huge surprise - a trade - but the haul is good. Now Trader Bill has two #2s, two #3s, a #4, and three #7s. Sweet. Gotta recast my whole mock draft.

Not sure I understand the Vikings, but I'm glad Trader Bill did.

love it....

Well that was not a huge surprise - a trade - but the haul is good. Now Trader Bill has two #2s, two #3s, a #4, a #5, a #6 and two #7s. Sweet. Gotta recast my whole mock draft.

Not sure I understand the Vikings, but I'm glad Trader Bill did.

FWIW, it was actually a 2, 3, 4, and a 7 (no 5, no 6).

/hears Felger whining already

Now the trick will be getting an actual starter from those picks, and hoping Cordarrelle Patterson doesn't turn into a perennial Pro Bowler for the Vikings.

Disappointed they didn't grab Ogletree or one of those WR's but am ecstatic at the same time. Pretty good haul and still leaves us in position to grab a good wr and a plethora of other players. Very ahppy and can't wait for tomorrow.

Unbelievable, Beli might be a god...

Great value trade. Rather have more bodies in this draft than higher picks according to the experts, we've just done that.

I'll be surprised if we don't see Bill trade up to get the guy he wants in the 2nd round.

By gaining as many picks as he did he's got s lot of room to maneuver to get all "his" type of players at various positions throughout the rest of the draft.

can't wait to see what we do hoping we target Carradine, short, taylor, banks WR's arthur brown and khaseem greene

FWIW, it was actually a 2, 3, 4, and a 7 (no 5, no 6).

I know. Belichick came in with 5 selections. They got four for one. Now he's got 8 picks. Just summing up.

I like the freedom this gives the Patriots. Tomorrow they have four selections, and there are still several good players on the board.

hope we can still get woods

its not a deep Draft i don't see much value in having two picks in the bottom of the 2th would love for the pats to trade one for a #1 next year, im sure the pats will find a good player with does late round picks they always do

Woods, Allen and Hunter are all still available. And we have the chips to move around now.

Hopefully one of those picks turns into Robert Woods or Keenan Allen.

I think it was slightly-better-than-expected haul for the pick. Value-wise, it worked out, but I dunno if I'd call it a steal in the average year. If it is this year, that would only be because of the distribution of talent across the draft.

Otherwise, I'm okay with it. For starters, they got back the pick that they traded for Talib, so that's pretty cool.

Well I'm staying home tomorrow and will celebrate our draft choices with a nice steak dinner.

Go Pats

Hopefully one of those picks turns into Robert Woods or Keenan Allen.

Really hoping for Woods. I am kinda shocked(I know I should not be) at how the WR class has fell so far..

Woods, Allen and Hunter are all still available. And we have the chips to move around now.

I would love to see them get Hunter. He's better than Patterson and Hopkins, IMO.

He and Carradine are the two guys that I would be thrilled to see the Pats move up and select.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes