Welcome to PatsFans.com

4 more Dead US Soldiers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jun 22, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

The Left: "Hip Hip Hooray, more dead soldiers for our party first political agenda" :woohoo: :eat2: :cool3: :horn:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2005
  3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Feo most on the left, there will never be enough. The more soldiers that die, the more ignorant motherf*cker leftists cheer.

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

It's sad when we lose our soldiers, when our allies lose their soldiers.We will win so their deaths won't be in vain.

5. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

What about the two soldiers that were beheaded and tortured the other day, why no thread party for them? Do they not count because they show the true brutality of the animals we are fighting?

Once again you are a POS. I know, I know..you just posted a link, well I find that to be BS and you are a coward for hiding behind such tactics to get your agenda out there, with out actually putting your input into the thread.

Sorry patters I know I just read your thread but Mikey is to me as described above.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What's the matter? You don't like hearing about dead soldiers? What. That doesn't fit into your idea of "freedom for Iraqis" or "spreading democracy"? Anyone who is unwilling to connect dead young Americans with the chimp's idiotic vision of the world is a true POS!

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +725 / 2 / -9

They did the same thing when the Muslim Terrorist Butchers were carving human beings heads off on TV, instead of condeming the Muslim Meat Cutters they were having strokes, wringing their hands, jerking their knees and urinating in their bloomers over the Sh!t Bum in Abu Grabu with ladies underwear on his head.
    That Hog Walrus ex marine Murtha has been bellowing for weeks now about US Marines who are SUPPOSED to have killed civilians, where was this Traitor Bastard when they burned the American alive, cut his head off and hung what was left of him on a bridge like a f-cking Xmas tree ornament, where is this lousy slob Murtha right now, has he said anything about the two soldiers the greasy smelly rat bastard terrorists just tortured and killed, has this dirty Politician offered any pity towards them. MURTHA SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF WASHINGTON ON A RAIL, he should be publicly STONED (not pot).

Every prisoner in Gitmo should be led around on a dog leash and they should have nothing to eat but "Calo Dog Food" not lemon chicken, if they act up bring them to the Vet and have them "Fixed".

8. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Where was the compassion the other day for the two who were beheaded? But way to defend your mouthpiece.

No jackass I have to hear about them everyday, I also have to pass the photos of the Americans held captive throughout the world everyday, knowing they are being tortured by animals. But I don't see the press or anyone in here posting links of sympathy for them. where is the red cross's outrage or the ACLU for them? But I see this bull**** posted every day on here which is only on here for people like you to further your personal agenda and vision of how the world should be. Claiming to care for the troops but only care enough to say something when it fits their political agenda. Then the people on here follow "leaders" who call for the immediate pull out of Iraq daily but yet everytime it comes up for vote they don't vote where there mouth is. So to me those are the true pos and anyone who supports those people. Tell me why they always ***** out when it comes to voting for the pull out? Hell this time it wasn't even an immediate withdrawl.

9. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Well atleast we almost see something the same way. They will not win until they unite and put forth an actual plan and vote for it. Even if it is defeated by the Republicans, they can atleast say, hey this is how we plan to fix (insert issue here), that will put the pressure on the Repubs.

10. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Quit your friggin whining. You just can't deal with hearing that the insane policies of the idiot in the white house are causing the deaths of these fine young Americans. You see it as a result of your complicity with this massive act of treason, so you can't face it. You're the goddam jackass! :mad:

11. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

And that would be different than how your party has used the deaths of those on 9-11 and the ensuing national hysteria for their little agenda? It couldn't be more transparent.

I guess the one plus is with all the jingoism over the last 6 years we've put plenty of people in CHINA to work making those cheap, tacky US car flags and US Flag magnets people love to slather all over their vehicles, rather than actually sacrificing anything for their freedom. I think the "Support Our Troops" magnets are made there too...or maybe Korea. Who knows.

The world is truly funny sometimes. :woohoo: :eat2: :cool3: :horn: Like when Fox News reported shortly after 9-11 terrorists could be targeting the chicken nuggets served in the cafeteria's of schools.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +431 / 12 / -27

I think that whole flag thing is stupid, people riding around with tattered flags, just throw them in the garbage, I don't fly one, but am a patriot..... in the meantime our protections are being taken apart by the Cheney Puppet in charge.. I wonder if "muslim' make any of these flags??

13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

Actually Al Queda in Iraq iand some Baathist are causing these deaths not any Americans.

14. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Twist it anyway you like, call it whining, whatever, it doesn't change the fact that what I stated is the underlying reason most people who share your opinion "care" for the troops. They learned in the Vietnam war that attacking the soldiers wasn't good for their cause. So now they use the deaths of the Soldiers as a tool to bash the administration and the "chimp" that they hate.

It is nothing more than blind hatred for the "chimp". If you gave two ****s for the troops you wouldn't support someone who comes on here to celebrate their deaths! Someone who conviently leaves out the headlines of the two soldiers who were beheaded and had their dead bodies booby trapped.

15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

You sound like a liberal elitist, mocking people for how they wish to show their patriotism. It is ok to like even love your country and show it.

16. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

If someone on here is pissed off about things being imported from China and global trade, may I suggest you take a quick once over review of the trade agreements signed in the 1990's.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  17. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Enlighten me. Because I don't see how it is any different now. For the record, I think Bush is just as guilty for not capping it. But I find it comical for someone to that is to the left to come on here and complain about the results of something the left championed.

18. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

So if someone feels the way you do, that precludes them from displaying a flag or a yellow sticker?

19. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I don't care about mikey any more or less than I care about you. Even though we have words and get pist at each other, at least we give a s--t. You are all my American brothers (except for those lousy Brits :eek: ) and I have your back like I hope you have mine. I'd even have Bush's back if I thought for a second he had mine, but I trust the posters here way more than I do Bush and his room full of war pigs.

20. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I made my point, so I think agreeing to your post is an amicable way to end the argument.