Welcome to PatsFans.com

4 more Dead marines

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jul 30, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

Hey Mike,
    15 little kids killed in Lebanon yesterday (blown up) little guts all over the place.
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

I'm not criticizing Jews, I think Israel should Nuke the whole rotten f-cking middle east, I was just giving Mikey the latest "Death Notice" he seems to enjoy the Obituaries.

Why isn't Striesand commending Bush for his loyalty to Israel?

Bush is a friend of Israel, the only one they have, Koffi Annan and his band of crooks at the "Filthy UN" are all against Israel, does Jon Stewart know this, does Al Franken know this? Cindy Sheehan hates Israel she is a die hard Anti Semite, do the "Bush Haters" that Love Israel realize all this, WOW.
    :bricks:
  4. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

No, it would not have happened had Israel not recklessly thrown bombs into civilian areas.
    This is the third time they have hit UN buildings, how is that for coincidence?
    Your attempt to equate criticism of Israel's current actions to being critical of Jews (anti-semitism) is unfounded and unfair, especially for someone like you who is supposed to be on the left side of the spectrum, on the side of fairness, no matter who is involved in the conflict.
    There are many Jews right here in this country and elsewhere in the world that are unhappy with the atrocities being committed by Israel, today; just as there are many Americans that are not happy with the war in Iraq and how it is handled.