PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4-0 and make the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Come on folks....with all the signings in the recent days, we will make the playoffs and win out for the remainder of the season.

Who's with me?

Come on.......

GO PATS!!

:D:rocker::woot:

Re: 4 - 0 and make the playoff's

If we get to the big show, it's a coin flip from there.

It would be quite an achievement.

The cards game is the only interesting one, but with arizonas passing game, at the razor in late december, i like our chances there too.

It's too bad the 3 easier games are on the road but, regardless of location, we should be able to beat the Seahawks, Raiders and Bills; if we can't I won't feel bad for the Patriots because they'll have blown it. Arizona could be tougher due to our pass defense but the cold of Foxboro could help even that out some and I'm not convinced Arizona is a particularly good team overall.

we've beaten the bills the last 10 games that we've played them, so on with the same.

Oakland is a lost cause. And Seattle is the same.

Arizona could be tougher due to our pass defense but the cold of Foxboro could help even that out some and I'm not convinced Arizona is a particularly good team overall.

West coast teams travelling east and playing 1pm games are 1-16 by my quick (and potentially flawed) calculations:

- Arizona has losses against WAS, NYJ, CAR and PHI by about 16 ppg.
- SD has losses against MIA and BUF by about 8 ppg.
- SEA has losses against BUF, NYG, TB and MIA by about 18 ppg.
- SF has losses against NO and NYG by about 13 ppg.
- OAK has losses against BUF, NO, BAL and MIA by about 13 ppg.

The SF 10-3 win over BUF last week is the only win. Some of the games have been close, but a lot were blowouts. That is enough evidence to suggest it is a negative factor for west coast teams. The Pats obviously need to show up and take care of business, but all the factors not between the lines favor the Pats.

Then it is settled, we're going 4-0. :D

8 games to glory. That's what it is right now.

4-0 and in the playoffs...............I am with you. Here we go Patriots here we go.

i wish too a 4-0

The first of eight, one game winning streaks starts Sunday :D

They could go 4-0 and still miss out, but it's highly unlikely the combination of the Patriots, Jets, Colts, and Ravens will all sweep December. So as long as the Pats handle their biz, they should get in. Heck, I still think the AFCE is ours for the taking! :)

Last edited:
I can see the jets losing to the 49ers but this team needs to beat the seahawks this week.I just want this defense to play better but thats a stretch.

I can see the jets losing to the 49ers but this team needs to beat the seahawks this week.I just want this defense to play better but thats a stretch.

Same here. I don't even think it's a huge impossibility.

I believe right now we are sitting at the 7th seed. Colts will pretty much get one of the wildcards and either pittsburgh or baltimore. I think the only way we make the playoffs is to win the division which the jets may have something to say about that.

All in all..finishing at 10 and 6 was a lot better than I thought we would do when we lost brady

I don't see the Ravens as winning out....The Redskins HAVE to win OR they are out....and then they play the Steelers who might be making it interesting if they lose to the Boys...and then Cowboys who MIGHT need a win to stay in it as well......THOSE are not easy games..even the Jags may put up a fight if it's a pride game..maybe the last hurrah for Del Rio. No...and even if Miami wins out, there's teh possible scenarion that the Fins/Pats go..Jets out...
I think they have a shot at the division AND the 6th spot...I agree Colts are in.

I really think we can win out 4 - 0

And still likely miss the playoffs unfortunately. :mad:

The Colts are in.

We need either:

- 2 losses by the Ravens (Wash, Pitt, Dallas games)
- 1 division loss by Jets (Miami, Buff)

Hey, that's probably why the computers give NEP an 18% chance of making the tournament....

Lots of football left!

- FRITZ

they better be prepared to hammer kurt warner then

they better be prepared to hammer kurt warner then

In my opinion, the Pats broke Warner permanently when he had to walk off the field at the end of the first half of SB 36. They just ran out the clock to go to the half. I saw it in his eyes, and he's never been the same.

In my opinion, the Pats broke Warner permanently when he had to walk off the field at the end of the first half of SB 36. They just ran out the clock to go to the half. I saw it in his eyes, and he's never been the same.

I hope you are right.

4-0 , all smiles!! playoff run here we come!!

GO PATS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back