PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3tobe4's Greeting Card to the Good People of New England

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In his own words this morning. Unedited and uncut:

have you ever been to the Kansas City area? a lot more modern and advanced than rundown Boston. the people are kinder, the steaks are better, the traffic flows like it should. check it out

http://www.americaswonderlands.com/k...y_pictures.htm

a much better place to raise a family thats for sure. Its got the 2nd best wages to house cost ratio of any large city. And the public schools are actually good. Kids and families are actually valued.

And you can mention God in the office and not get sent to HR.

Boston is a beautiful place to visit, but id never live there again. Im wont be surprised any day now to hear the news flash about thousands of people being swept away when the Big Dig collapses."

This person wants you to find all the peace and spiritual righteousness that he has found.

Res ipsa loquitor

shmessy said:
In his own words this morning. Unedited and uncut:

have you ever been to the Kansas City area? a lot more modern and advanced than rundown Boston. the people are kinder, the steaks are better, the traffic flows like it should. check it out

http://www.americaswonderlands.com/k...y_pictures.htm

a much better place to raise a family thats for sure. Its got the 2nd best wages to house cost ratio of any large city. And the public schools are actually good. Kids and families are actually valued.

And you can mention God in the office and not get sent to HR.

Boston is a beautiful place to visit, but id never live there again. Im wont be surprised any day now to hear the news flash about thousands of people being swept away when the Big Dig collapses."

This person wants you to find all the peace and spiritual righteousness that he has found.

Res ipsa loquitor

you left out that it was in response to you sending this, Mr Lowlife:

Originally Posted by shmessy
The person I hear most talking about Sex Ed and Gay Love is your fellow Kansan Fred Phelps. He is tasteful enough to do so only at military funerals.

That and your school boards' views on science are the only things that most people know about your state.

State motto: "Kansas, because the Taliban are too liberal".

BTW, for anyone who wants to know what Kansas' most famous current cultural export is, click here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...d+phelps&hl=en

what is not peaceful about having some pride in your community and not appreciating a sicko like you slandering it by association?

Last edited:
3 to be 4 said:
you left out that it was in response to you sending this, Mr Lowlife:

Originally Posted by shmessy
The person I hear most talking about Sex Ed and Gay Love is your fellow Kansan Fred Phelps. He is tasteful enough to do so only at military funerals.

That and your school boards' views on science are the only things that most people know about your state.

State motto: "Kansas, because the Taliban are too liberal".

BTW, for anyone who wants to know what Kansas' most famous current cultural export is, click here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...d+phelps&hl=en

what is not peaceful about having some pride in your community and not appreciating a sicko like you slandering it by association?

Comparing that to your smuggly predicting the deaths of thousands of innocent people? Are you intact?

I missed the part where Christians in Kansas had executed anybody, or done suicide bombings, care to fill us in?

shmessy said:
Comparing that to your smuggly predicting the deaths of thousands of innocent people? Are you intact?

you ad the word smuggly. A debating tactic you learned in College or something? I said it wouldnt surprise me. Because I , like all of you, know the efficiency of any publics work project, especially in Boston.

thats hardly me being Osama Bin Laden like and "predicting" the deaths of thousands in a "smug" manner.

You are a hurtin' puppy, and I hope you find your way. And as I said in another thread, I will forgive you because God forgave me, so who am I to hold a grudge against anybody.

Peace be with you.

Is this a thread about KC?

If so, I used to live in the surrounding area (Shawnee Mission). Traffic was so-so...some days were terrible; some days were fairly good. Pretty damn good food for variety (Cajun, BBQ-KC's specialty, steak, Mongolian Grill, etc.), decent concerts (Lawrence alot better though). Pretty decent looking women (if you're a single guy). Way too much humidity for me though. Yuck. I'm used to arid weather I guess...

...Put some mountains in the backdrop for more variety, and I would have probably stayed there.

It isn't too bad.

Like all cities though, you don't want to get lost in the bad parts of it (not nearly as bad as St. Louis though... THAT place is infamous for bad neighborhoods).

Last edited:
Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Is this a thread about KC?

If so, I used to live in the surrounding area (Shawnee Mission). Traffic was so-so...some days were terrible; some days were fairly good. Pretty damn good food for variety (Cajun, BBQ-KC's specialty, steak, Mongolian Grill, etc.), decent concerts (Lawrence alot better though). Pretty decent looking women (if you're a single guy). Way too much humidity for me though. Yuck. I'm used to arid weather I guess...

...Put some mountains in the backdrop for more variety, and I would have probably stayed there.

It isn't too bad.

Like all cities though, you don't want to get lost in the bad parts of it (not nearly as bad as St. Louis though... THAT place is infamous for bad neighborhoods).

the thread was actually originated from somebody trying to mischaracterise something I said, but yes, Im the next town over from Shawnee Mission, in Olathe. And yes, Shawnee Mission and Overland Park can have its time of traffic congestion but its not nearly like what im used to back east.
the people are great, very friendly. I love the food to, the only 2 things that cant compare is, of course the seafood in New England and the chinese food.
as for the humidity, its bad in July and August, but once again, we dealt with much worse in South Carolina so its all relative.

when were you here? people here says its built up quite a bit in Johnson County. Its one of the fastest growing counties in the U.S.

patsfan13 said:
I missed the part where Christians in Kansas had executed anybody, or done suicide bombings, care to fill us in?

Give them time.....extremism in any representation is the movement of the day.

3 to be 4 said:
the thread was actually originated from somebody trying to mischaracterise something I said, but yes, Im the next town over from Shawnee Mission, in Olathe. And yes, Shawnee Mission and Overland Park can have its time of traffic congestion but its not nearly like what im used to back east.
the people are great, very friendly. I love the food to, the only 2 things that cant compare is, of course the seafood in New England and the chinese food.
as for the humidity, its bad in July and August, but once again, we dealt with much worse in South Carolina so its all relative.

when were you here? people here says its built up quite a bit in Johnson County. Its one of the fastest growing counties in the U.S.

I know where Olathe is. Been through there many times.

There is alot of money in that area for sure. Heard that Johnson County is in the top 10 for income per US. Whatever that means. Lot of nice pads there.

Compared to Phoenix (or LA if you REALLY want a headache), KC has no traffic... so yeah, you're right about that.

We always used to go to the fancy part of KC (the name slips my mind at the time, it's where Vermiel's wife got robbed when he was the coach there). The Plaza? Something like that...

I lived not too far from a custom chopper place (KC Creations), not too far from the Nascar track... 75th street area.

2000-2001. I went there because of the telecom boom/bust. I worked fairly close to the Kemper Arena area. In a big shelter where I installed Norton bays (each one costing around the million dollar mark), and layed fiber optic cable. I was very close to getting my cable splicing rating, when things turned south fast. Oh well...

Went to a few Chef's games... kinda cool. Loud stadium for sure. They have some very passionate fans over there.

Now I live in Montana (born here). The cost of living is going crazy over here now (western part of it anyways).

Bozeman is more expensive then many cities are now. Missoula is getting close.

"Friggin Californian's (popular saying in Montana)" anyways... moving over here because it's so beautiful, then moving out because they can't handle the winters. It's just part of the deal...

...of course then the property value skyrockets then.

In a few years, BigSky will be the next Aspen.

Oh well, too much information I guess...

Kansans think Bostonions are the enemy and Bostonions think Kansans are the enemy?

Can't we just stop this foolishness and all agree that the real problem is the Mormons in Utah?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back