PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3rd Hoosier Pats Fan

Indy Pats Boy

Rookie
Reaction score
Greetings to all of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. Greetings to all who desire nothing but goodness and prosperity for the NFL. Greetings to all who abide by the Patriots Way.

I am an Indiana resident (of 20 years) assigned the courageous task of bearing the Patriots torch in the hostile, unforgiving territory of the Indianapolis Colts. Though my fandom has caused me much hardship, and even more lonely Monday nights, the spirit of the Patriots burns hot in the depths of my heart.

All kidding aside, I love the Patriots. I love them even more when they beat the Colts. I'm originally from Baltimore and don't care much for the Ravens either. So please Pats Nation, put an end to the reign of Joe Flacco and his Ravens.

Sincerely
A Hoosier with Taste

I am a lifelong resident of Indianapolis, and I love the Patriots!!

Hey, you guys are not alone! Lifetime Patriots fan here, been in Indiana for 24 years!

Lifetime Naptown resident and Patriots fanatic!
So happy they reached the SB here and will win #4 in Peyton's(old?)house.
So sweet to hear all the haters whining through their few good teeth!:D

Greetings to all of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. Greetings to all who desire nothing but goodness and prosperity for the NFL. Greetings to all who abide by the Patriots Way.

I am an Indiana resident (of 20 years) assigned the courageous task of bearing the Patriots torch in the hostile, unforgiving territory of the Indianapolis Colts. Though my fandom has caused me much hardship, and even more lonely Monday nights, the spirit of the Patriots burns hot in the depths of my heart.

All kidding aside, I love the Patriots. I love them even more when they beat the Colts. I'm originally from Baltimore and don't care much for the Ravens either. So please Pats Nation, put an end to the reign of Joe Flacco and his Ravens.

Sincerely
A Hoosier with Taste

Another Pants fan in Indy Sweet: I am always looking for a fellow pats fan to watch the games, I get them all. Are you planning anything big for the game?

Patriots fan in Indy here. Started Indy Pats Fans this year (registered on Patriots.com)

We're still really small - we meet at my dads bar The Stadium Tavern at 802 S. west St. Right across from Lucas Oil Stadium.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back