PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

30 Seconds To Go Against The Jets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is going to be facinating to watch. Now, I personally think that Belichik is the personfication of someone who does things for a reason. The Pats have been running it up and will continue to do so, right up to the Decmber 16th against the Jets. The media, players and ex-coaches have been hammering him for it.

The Jets game will be Belichik's way to serve up revenge, Emperor Palpatine style, cold. I predict the Pats run it up in the first half, and blaze out to a 28-3 lead. The second half is where it gets interesting. All the starters will still be in and Brady will lead them to inside the Jets 10. And for four consecutive plays Brady will take a knee. This will continue to happen the entire second half, and I am predicting at least 4 drives will end this way.

This will appeal to Belichik for three basic reasons,

1. It will utterly humiliate and emasculate Man-Gina in the eyes of his fans, coaches and players.
2. It will serve to tweak the nose of Goddell and the NFL brass who piled on with the Spygate fine.
3. It will motivate his players even more to rally around him, because Belichik will be criticized for not trying to score. "See fellas, I did what the leaugue wanted and the're still out to get me."

It's gonna be sweet!

I like it!!!! :rocker:

If they're up 92-0 with 10 seconds and they throw, that would be the biggest disgrace in NFL history.

Your 0-8 Dolphins are the biggest disgrace in NFL history. Too bad they're not coached by Don "I better open my senile mouth and whine that my record is about to be broken by a superior team" Shula.

We're definitely looking forward to seeing you idiots in Dec. We have absolutely nothing to lose ... but you do! How Pat-hetic will you look when the only team you lose to this year are the J E T S, JETS!JETS!JETS! Then we get to hear Goodell have to explain to everyone why you morons are not allowed to participate in the first round of the draft LOL. Be afraid you bunch of ******s ... be very afraid ... WE are NEW YORK!

Umm...a$sclown, follow me here. If the Pats don't pick in the 1st round it will be because we have traded away our 1st round pick from SF, which we currently hold. Consequently, they are as pathetic as your Jests. The funny thing is, our pick from them will be far better than our original pick. Oops!

What exactly are we supposed to be afraid of? The J-E-T-S? They SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! You definitely are NEW YORK. Class personified with an incredible grasp of the English language. We are blessed to have you here.

Hows that first round pick doing? How do you guys feel being labeled as cheaters?

Not to bad. How will another top 5 pick do you guys?

How is that 1-8 season doing?

How is the wanna be Belichick working out for you guys?

How bad would it suck for you guys if we win the SuperBowl and our first round pick is still higher than yours?

;)

....and Brady launches a 90 yard bomb to Randy Moss who takes it home to make it 98-0. What do you do next ?

a. Kick the 1 point
b. Go for the 2
c. Go for the 2 and then go for the on-side kick to pile even more points on their pathetic arses

I'll go for c :rocker:
They should do what I do in Madden in similar circumstances... Fake the 1-point conversation...

If they were up big late in the game i'd love to see them keep moving the ball into the red zone, then punt the ball right out of the stadium.

there could be people outside waiting to catch these mercy balls like a bonds home run into McCovey cove.

My point is, he is a media whore.

What's wrong with being a regular with the media? I didn't know it was banned. Are you pissed because of his opinion? Just say so but don't paint a guy with derogatory terms just because he lives his life differently than Chuck Noll.

Well the answer is you go for 2 points in that situation because triple digits has never been achieved before. But the correct answer is that you score another touchdown on top of the 100 for the Eff You TD to make the final score 107-0. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back