PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

30 Seconds To Go Against The Jets....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really want to insult them. Don't score any TD's. Run the score up with field goals! :D

You really want to insult them. Don't score any TD's. Run the score up with field goals! :D

How bout we do what we I used to do on Madden? Run every punt back to the 1 and then score from there so we get more yardage.

Tom Brady's final line

45/50 800 yds 10 TD's

Oh and the 5 incompletions will be Brady throwing the ball at Mangini and hitting him in the head.

How bout we do what we I used to do on Madden? Run every punt back to the 1 and then score from there so we get more yardage.

Tom Brady's final line

45/50 800 yds 10 TD's

Oh and the 5 incompletions will be Brady throwing the ball at Mangini and hitting him in the head.

The force is strong in you young Jedi. :D

Hows that first round pick doing? How do you guys feel being labeled as cheaters?

I believe the Patriots are choosing in the Top 5 if the Niners keep stinkin' it up.

Instead of allowing the Jets to score at will for a while, or otherwise make a total mockery of the game, why not borrow an idea from Spurrier and punt on third down? I vaguely remember him doing that in a dismantling of Kentucky way back whenever.

Hows that first round pick doing? How do you guys feel being labeled as cheaters?

Pretty good, San Fran is almost as brutal as the Jets.

Believe me, having a winning team feels GREAT!

I could give a rats ass. The Patriots did not cheat. They broke a rule. Now run along, Hannah Montana is coming on and then it's off to bed for you. Oh, and don't forget your night diaper.

As far as the first round pick, the 49ers are helping us out with that more and more each week troll.

Last edited:
How about the Patriots have a lottery to invite 100 "Lucky Winners" to stand on the Patriot sidelines.............with Video cameras................

Sign Grogan for the day and have him take the final knee.

Last edited:
Woody Hayes was once blowing out Michigan, scored and went for 2.
After the game he was asked why he went for 2, and his answer was "I couldn't go for 3"

i would love it if the same thing happened and BB said that...

Ahhhh.... dear troll. Better to be wrongly labeled as cheaters, the way the Patriots are, than to be correctly labeled as losers.

You know, like the Jests.

Ahhhh.... dear troll. Better to be wrongly labeled as cheaters, the way the Patriots are, than to be correctly labeled as losers.

You know, like the Jests.

Now that is a quote.

Robert Kraft: Belichick! What is best in life?
Belichick: To crush the Colts, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their fan base.
Robert Kraft: That is good! That is good.

In my mind, this line goes:

To crush the Colts, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their Manning. :)

Of course, in my mind, in that stupid Manning's Mind commercial, Jason Taylor actually does sack Manning. :D

Past years is another thing but I agree with you, the Pats should'nt have any asterisks for this season.

What rule did the Patriots break in past years that brings their excellence into question to you?

C. but then throw the ball at Man-Judas.

It's be a shame if they kept running plays directly at Mangina and were to knock him over a few times. Not hoping for injuries mind you, just send him arse over tea kettle, head set all askew.

Jest fan is the personification of the term moron

If I were you I would worry about the biggest disgrace in NFL history being....

THE 0-16 MIAMI DOLPHINS OF 2007!!!

And of course, one really has to acknowledge what an accomplishment this is...

It's not like in Shula's day when there were only 14 regular season games.

Going 0-14 was so much easier back then... with 16 games its that much harder to go winless.

Yes, if they can pull this off they really deserve a place of distinction in the record books.

If they're up 92-0 with 10 seconds and they throw, that would be the biggest disgrace in NFL history.

Just slightly ahead of the 2007 Dolphins

This game is going to be facinating to watch. Now, I personally think that Belichik is the personfication of someone who does things for a reason. The Pats have been running it up and will continue to do so, right up to the Decmber 16th against the Jets. The media, players and ex-coaches have been hammering him for it.

The Jets game will be Belichik's way to serve up revenge, Emperor Palpatine style, cold. I predict the Pats run it up in the first half, and blaze out to a 28-3 lead. The second half is where it gets interesting. All the starters will still be in and Brady will lead them to inside the Jets 10. And for four consecutive plays Brady will take a knee. This will continue to happen the entire second half, and I am predicting at least 4 drives will end this way.

This will appeal to Belichik for three basic reasons,

1. It will utterly humiliate and emasculate Man-Gina in the eyes of his fans, coaches and players.
2. It will serve to tweak the nose of Goddell and the NFL brass who piled on with the Spygate fine.
3. It will motivate his players even more to rally around him, because Belichik will be criticized for not trying to score. "See fellas, I did what the leaugue wanted and the're still out to get me."

It's gonna be sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing