PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

30 down... (fact/trivia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richpats

Banned
Reaction score
...and 1 to go. The Pats, with Tom Brady at QB, have beaten 30/31 of the other teams in the league after yesterday's win at Green Bay. Care to guess the 1 left?

Hint: We play them at home next year :)
2nd hint: They really stink this year.

Last edited:
So I cheated and looked at the schedule. :)

I know the Pats have beaten the Iggles and the Squealers, so it's either the Browns or the Redskins . . . so I'm guessing the Redskins.

NE beat SF 21-7 on 1/2/05.

NE beat TB 28-0 on 12/17/05.

ctpatsfan77 said:
So I cheated and looked at the schedule. :)

I know the Pats have beaten the Iggles and the Squealers, so it's either the Browns or the Redskins . . . so I'm guessing the Redskins.

Ding-ding-ding "Gutter tell him what he's won!' Haha

We've beaten Cleveland 3 times actually. Only the Deadskins remain. It's near and dear to me since I live in Redskins country.

Would that also mean that Belechick would become one of the few coaches that has beaten every team? I know he beat the Pats in a playoff game with the Browns, but can't remember if he ever beat the Pats in a regular season game.

Pat the Pats Fan said:
Would that also mean that Belechick would become one of the few coaches that has beaten every team? I know he beat the Pats in a playoff game with the Browns, but can't remember if he ever beat the Pats in a regular season game.

Yes, the Browns beat the Pats in the reg season and playoffs in '94. I looked up his record against the Skins as Browns coach and he's 0-1. So this would complete the circle for Belichick as well.

Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back