3-Up, 3-Down for the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
3-Up, 3-Down for the Patriots
By: Derek Havens

Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe reported this morning that the two sides haven't made any progress, and it appears that things may be taking a turn for the worst....

How original.

Also, what's with the: Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe reported this morning that the two sides haven't made any progress, and it appears that things may be taking a turn for the worst....

these "two sides not making progress" seems to be a bigger issue than initially realized...:eek:

I'm sorry, but that's a terrible piece of writing.

How original.

Right, isn't Mike Reiss usually the one who does this type of thing? And I'm not sure how McCourty's injury qualifies as a person.

These articles are all the same...masters of the obvious. I'm just curious who they think their readership is...Fans that don't watch the games?

I don't really understand why Meriweather is down either. He made some good plays tonight besides the pick (including one on special teams I believe). I could be wrong, but it seemed that Page was in more later in the game, when BB was rotating some starters and using different package.

Wow- I would have said #1 on the "down" list as the total lack of ANYTHING original about this article. Maybe try something else- something TOTALLY new like 4 up, 4 down for the Patriots? :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back