PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 to be 4 is a typical Fundy fool

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
He is very soft intellectually, which of course is necessary in order to believe the **** he believes.

He ignores every single question I asked him about the religion I know better than he does. He is ignorant when it comes to the Bible, theology , and CHristianity.

Lastly, he has a turned off brain. It is very sad. I was there. He actually knows I'm right. He knows it is wrong to kill babies (as Yaweh does), drown th entire world including babies (as Yaweh does in Bible), to burn people alive, (as Yawhe orders in the Bible), to stone children to death for disobeying their parents (as Yaweh commands in the Bible), to torment and torture anyone for even 10 seconds, let alone FOREVER as BibleGod will do for all of you.

3 to be 4 is an ass.

Grogan, you're going to get whacked for ad hom. Please watch it, because I don't think this discussion is complete without your point of view.

But when you attack a man and not his arguments, it's just giving in to base passions rather than making your case. It detracts from your case.

More to the point, I'm pretty sure that unalloyed ad hom can get you silenced.

The law here is: Any who says a word against God will be forgiven. But he who blasphemes against other posters, well, good luck.

Just trying to keep you on the rails, person to person, before mods wade in.

PFnV

Thanks. It has been fun discussing this stuff with you.

PatsFanInVa said:
Grogan, you're going to get whacked for ad hom. Please watch it, because I don't think this discussion is complete without your point of view.

But when you attack a man and not his arguments, it's just giving in to base passions rather than making your case. It detracts from your case.

More to the point, I'm pretty sure that unalloyed ad hom can get you silenced.

The law here is: Any who says a word against God will be forgiven. But he who blasphemes against other posters, well, good luck.

Just trying to keep you on the rails, person to person, before mods wade in.

PFnV

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back