PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 to be 4 believes you're going to HELL!!

grogan2767 said:
Calvinsim and Armininianism have nothing to do with denomination. (though some denoms are built around these salvation Philosphies.) ANd yes, if you are a "born again Christian", you do fall into one of those camps whether you think so or not. And yes, they are of critical importance whether you admit it or not. They matter a TON.

although you've been a breath of fresh air and have offered quite a positive way of life for others to aspire to, I'm done with talking Christianity with a guy who claims to have been a Born again for 22 years and then, after 22 years, decided God was mean and rotten, so he wasnt born again anymore.

You're hardly the person I would learn a thing from, unless I wanted to plan an egging of a house or something.

Good night to you. I hope you find peace at some point.

************ loves you enough to wait and he'll take you back in a heartbeat.

************ is the Easter Bunny idiot. You are a fool. And you are stupid.

Good night!

3 to be 4 said:
although you've been a breath of fresh air and have offered quite a positive way of life for others to aspire to, I'm done with talking Christianity with a guy who claims to have been a Born again for 22 years and then, after 22 years, decided God was mean and rotten, so he wasnt born again anymore.

You're hardly the person I would learn a thing from, unless I wanted to plan an egging of a house or something.

Good night to you. I hope you find peace at some point.

************ loves you enough to wait and he'll take you back in a heartbeat.

You're the one who falsely says they are all going to Hell, jerk. Turn your brain back on. Go find Noah's ark you ******* knumbskull.

grogan2767 said:
************ is the Easter Bunny idiot. You are a fool. And you are stupid.

Good night!

Grogan, we need to share a few beers sometime

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back