PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 round Patirots mock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martez Wilson is another linebacker I've recently looked at. He's listed as an inside linebacker but at 6'4" 250 lbs., could he play outside for the Patriots defense?

Martez Wilson is another linebacker I've recently looked at. He's listed as an inside linebacker but at 6'4" 250 lbs., could he play outside for the Patriots defense?
Perhaps, but I doubt NE looks to seriously at him, he carries an "inconsistent" tag and his athleticism doesn't seem to translate to pads. NE already has a much better version of Wilson in the form of Gary Guyton who is making big plays for the Pats.

Perhaps, but I doubt NE looks to seriously at him, he carries an "inconsistent" tag and his athleticism doesn't seem to translate to pads. NE already has a much better version of Wilson in the form of Gary Guyton who is making big plays for the Pats.

Wilson is much stronger and a better pass rusher than Guyton. I think Wilson could be that sleeper pick for the patriots at 28 just like McCourty was last year. Wilson is climbing into the end of the first after a great combine and looks much better than akeem ayers and many other outside linebackers being considered for the first round. The Patriots are not afraid with character concerns for players ala Spikes, Tate and they were also very high on Percy Harvin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back