PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Questions w/ Fauria

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
From Reiss:
What are your thoughts on joining the Redskins?
“I think the team can definitely do some good things in the short period I’ll be around. For the amount of time I’ll play, I think it’s a great place for me. They recruited me right from the beginning. In a lot of ways, this is a team that’s close to the Patriots. They have a first-rate owner, a first-rate coach, a first-rate staff and a lot of support from their fans. They want to win and that’s something I wanted to be a part of. I didn’t want to be a part of a struggling team.â€

You were with the Patriots for four seasons…
“When I signed this deal, there was a part of me that was bummed. There was a nostalgic feeling. Some great things happened in New England -- the two-year run of winning games. That time will always be special. I loved it there. We lived there [year-round], laid roots. We have a lot of friends. My only hope is that my experience [in Washington] can be just as good. I think it definitely has potential.â€

What will you miss the most?
“The thing that makes football isn’t the football itself, but it’s the guys in the locker room. There wasn’t a better group of guys to be around football-wise. It will be weird ot going back to the stadium.â€

Thanks. Our wives will miss you.

nice

Classy guy and he will be missed. From a recent interview, it sounded like he wanted to retire in NE and stay. (loves it there)! Oh well, good luck in washington!

R_T26 said:
From Reiss:
What are your thoughts on joining the Redskins?
“I think the team can definitely do some good things in the short period I’ll be around. For the amount of time I’ll play, I think it’s a great place for me. They recruited me right from the beginning. In a lot of ways, this is a team that’s close to the Patriots. They have a first-rate owner, a first-rate coach, a first-rate staff and a lot of support from their fans. They want to win and that’s something I wanted to be a part of. I didn’t want to be a part of a struggling team.â€

You were with the Patriots for four seasons…
“When I signed this deal, there was a part of me that was bummed. There was a nostalgic feeling. Some great things happened in New England -- the two-year run of winning games. That time will always be special. I loved it there. We lived there [year-round], laid roots. We have a lot of friends. My only hope is that my experience [in Washington] can be just as good. I think it definitely has potential.â€

What will you miss the most?
“The thing that makes football isn’t the football itself, but it’s the guys in the locker room. There wasn’t a better group of guys to be around football-wise. It will be weird not going back to the stadium.â€

Whatever do you mean by that, Christian?

You're not implying you're gonna grab that Skins money before the NFL investigation, sanctions etc. LOL!!!!! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots