PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Games to Glory IV (available for preorder on Patriots Pro Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered. Cost me quite a bit because of shipping but I don't care, I loved the first three editions and this can only be better. Can't wait!!

3 Games to Glory DVD (Bluray) coming out

I just got this email form the Patriots Pro Shop announcing the 3 Games To Glory set will be coming out "this spring". You can pre-order if you want. I have the other 3 ( first one on tape:D). So I will be getting this one.

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/3-games-to-glory-iv-bluray/pid/54554/

Just wanted to give a heads up. Don't know if they will be available on Amazon or not.

I just got this email form the Patriots Pro Shop announcing the 3 Games To Glory set will be coming out "this spring". You can pre-order if you want. I have the other 3 ( first one on tape:D). So I will be getting this one.

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/3-games-to-glory-iv-bluray/pid/54554/

Just wanted to give a heads up. don't know if they will be available on Amazon or not.
I really hope it will be available on Amazon! That's pretty much where I do all of my online shopping!

Can't wait for this. Love the other three. Hopefully we get a players commentary like there is on the second one. If there was, which three players would you like to do it?

I'm going Edelman, Gronk and Jones.

Gonna wait until it appears on Amazon. All the other 3 Games To Glory's were available on Amazon as well as other teams Road To Super Bowl sets so I expect this to be no different. I am guessing there needs to be a release date before it goes up on Amazon. The set will hopefully be a bit cheaper on Amazon as well.

Gonna wait until it appears on Amazon. All the other 3 Games To Glory's were available on Amazon as well as other teams Road To Super Bowl sets so I expect this to be no different. I am guessing there needs to be a release date before it goes up on Amazon. The set will hopefully be a bit cheaper on Amazon as well.
It's interesting how some things like this sell out and become expensive collectors' items. There is one copy of the original 3 Games to Glory DVD on eBay with one bid at $139.

bumping because someone just asked about this on another thread

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I'm looking for a coffee mug that has all the scores of all the games from the season. They made one for SB 38, 39 but haven't seen one yet for SB 49. Just wondering if anyone else has seen one.

Here is what the SB 38 mug looked like from one side:
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/z/1Q8AAOxy4t1ShTPD/$_12.JPG

Ordered mine as well. I am overdosing on Pat's stuff. Just ordered the Boston Herald Harbound SB 49 book and the Sports Illustrated SB 49 Hardbound book as well. I've spent way too much (about $150 now).

Is this going to be available elsewhere than the Pro Shop site and Amazon? To get it from the ProShop shipped to Canada is $25!!! That's ridiculous. Plus whenever I used to order from the ProShop online I'd always get hit with a customs tax.

Does anyone have the first 3 Games to Glory they would be willing to sell? I used to have it but a bunch of my DVD's were damaged while moving. Would pay well...

you should try amazon. i bet you can get a copy there

Already tried, all they have is 2 and 3.

It's only available to pre order at the Pats pro shop at the moment. The only information on when it will be released is early spring. I expect it to be on Amazon and possibly other sites when there is an exact release date.

It's only available to pre order at the Pats pro shop at the moment. The only information on when it will be released is early spring. I expect it to be on Amazon and possibly other sites when there is an exact release date.
The original 2002 one is on the Proshop site?

EDIT: Just looked only 2, 3 and the preorder for 4

The original 2002 one is on the Proshop site?

EDIT: Just looked only 2, 3 and the preorder for 4

My bad, I thought you were looking for the 4th.

Ebay has the first, though they are expensive. I search via google and there doesn't seem to be anywhere else.

My bad, I thought you were looking for the 4th.

Ebay has the first, though they are expensive. I search via google and there doesn't seem to be anywhere else.
Yea there is one on Ebay that is super expensive. Figured I'd see if anyone on here had an extra.

Hopefully DVD comes sooner than later. I'm goin down to Niketown NYC today gonna do some serious damage in there. Definitely Hat, Tee, White away Brady jersey with SB Patch on it and what ever I See. I wanted to take a Blast to Patriot Pl for gear but weather isn't good so I'll wait but definitely will go there too. Lookin forward to Banner Nite.

http://www.amazon.com/3-Games-Glory...425828058&sr=8-2&keywords=3+games+to+glory+iv

May 5, 2015

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes