PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Games to Glory IV (available for preorder on Patriots Pro Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be called Three Games to Glory IV:Return of the King.

ordered!

3 Games To Glory IV
"The Eternal Champion"
My new name for Brady

h/t Michael Moorcock

You have no idea how insanely excited I am for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, a championship BLU RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the cover too, hopefully they don't change it prior to release.

The cover includes....

Brady's post Super Bowl celebration

Edelman throwing what would be a TD pass to Amendola

Butler's game winning INT

Revis' INT in the AFC Championship game

So they hit all three games and the SB post game.

I'll be picking up this and a copy of America's Game. You just know this America's Game is going to be amazing. Looking forward to seeing how candid they are about the media reaction at the beginning of the season and Deflategate.

The description just mentions "graphics" of the Pats season. I'm assuming it's just a slideshow of pics of the best/most memorable plays of the season. Maybe with some commentary.

Not worth picking up in my opinion.
Nice catch, and agreed! Thanks.

3 Games to Glory IV

Has anyone found a link or heard anything about the making/release date for 3 Games to Glory?
Already watched the Baltimore/Seattle games like four times over but hell I'm looking to snag any Patriots SB champs DVD I can find. 3G2G is great.

Already watched the Baltimore/Seattle games like four times over but hell I'm looking to snag any Patriots SB champs DVD I can find. 3G2G is great.

Same, but purchasing 3 Games to Glory is still very much worth it. A ton of behind the scenes footage including practices, locker room, etc.

Does anyone know the difference between 3 Games to Glory and the blu ray found here, if any?

http://www.nflshop.com/New_England_...nd_Patriots_Super_Bowl_XLIX_Champions_Blu-Ray

That is the Championship DVD/Blu-Ray for the winning SB team. It will be between an hour and 2 hours long I think. It basically shows a couple minutes of highlights from each game of the regular season of the Super Bowl Champs including the final score at the end of the highlights of the game. It then shows extended highlights of the playoff games and Super Bowl.

The entire program is narrated by someone as well as having music to make it more emotional and exciting.

Every SB winning team since 2001 I think has had a SB championship DVD/Blu-Ray.

3 Games To Glory 4 will only be the playoff games and Super Bowl in their entirety.

Can't imagine not wanting this SB championship video as well as 3 Games To Glory if you're a Pats fan. NFL Films does a great job on these videos to make them emotional. I have all 3 Games To Glory sets as well as all 3 of the Pats championship videos and the championship videos are just as good as 3 Games To Glory.

EDIT: I have a DL link to the Pats first 3 Patriots Championship videos. If anyone wants to know what the new SB championship video will be like then PM me and I can send you the DL link.

Last edited:
Just ordered it. Psyched!

I have the other 3 DVDs but really don't use the DVD player much anymore. Does anyone know if they sell a digital download version?

is there extra videos or something? i have the 3 games in HD.

Same, but purchasing 3 Games to Glory is still very much worth it. A ton of behind the scenes footage including practices, locker room, etc.

Agree, I DVR the games so I have those but the significance of winning the Super Bowl is getting these professional DVDs that include the sideline and 'behind the scenes' footage. I am exteremly excited for these to be released.

is there extra videos or something? i have the 3 games in HD.

It won't be TV footage of the three games, it will be just like the other "three games to glory" dvds in which they show every play wth bonus sideline/locker room material.

And for what it's worth, the blu ray will have much better picture quality than any TV recording. It'll be in 1080p (as opposed to 1080i) and there won't be anywhere near as much compression of the video signal.

That is the Championship DVD/Blu-Ray for the winning SB team. It will be between an hour and 2 hours long I think. It basically shows a couple minutes of highlights from each game of the regular season of the Super Bowl Champs including the final score at the end of the highlights of the game. It then shows extended highlights of the playoff games and Super Bowl.

The entire program is narrated by someone as well as having music to make it more emotional and exciting.

Every SB winning team since 2001 I think has had a SB championship DVD/Blu-Ray.

3 Games To Glory 4 will only be the playoff games and Super Bowl in their entirety.

Can't imagine not wanting this SB championship video as well as 3 Games To Glory if you're a Pats fan. NFL Films does a great job on these videos to make them emotional. I have all 3 Games To Glory sets as well as all 3 of the Pats championship videos and the championship videos are just as good as 3 Games To Glory.

EDIT: I have a DL link to the Pats first 3 Patriots Championship videos. If anyone wants to know what the new SB championship video will be like then PM me and I can send you the DL link.

I fully agree. Can't just get 3 Games to Glory and not have the season DVD. This was such a rollercoaster season. I always like BOTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes