PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3-4 DE Michael Brockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it takes D Linemen about 30 weeks or so for D Linemen to fully figure it out up front and from then on you see just how high their ceiling is. I think both Brockers and Cox would really struggle to contribute as solid NFL 3-4 DE's in their first year. However once they put it all together, they should have outstanding careers, if healthy.

Poe I see as a 3-4 NT or 4-3 DT. Yes he is athletic, but his tape is poor. Lots of plays taken off and he plays so high, RB's are pancaking him. Leave Poe for the Jets.

I fully expect both to be gone long before #27, but this draft is getting crazy, probably due to the lack of red chip talent. I think we will see an inordinate number of late risers in this draft. Gilmore, Taneyhill and Floyd just to name a few.

Agree with everything you're saying and I've echoed it myself. I don't expect them to drop to 27. I would love to see them package 27+31 for some pick in the late teens + some pick in the early 40's if one of them makes it that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back