PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a lower QB rating in a regular season game,never mind a Superbowl. Refs blew, and Stevenson blew even harder. Talking about putting your foot in your mouth.

Glad to see Jerome Bettis finally get his ring,and I thought Ward was a deserving MVP.<{He'd make a perfect Patriot}

Patriot Missile said:
Ben 22.6

Matt 67.8

Randle El 158.3 lol
Wow. That about sums up the absolutely f'ed up nature of this game.

Matt's rating would have been much higher if his receivers had held on to a few more balls. Except for his dreadful two-minute drills (if they can even be called that), he didn't play all that poorly, I thought.

Bella*chick said:
Wow. That about sums up the absolutely f'ed up nature of this game.

Matt's rating would have been much higher if his receivers had held on to a few more balls. Except for his dreadful two-minute drills (if they can even be called that), he didn't play all that poorly, I thought.

Matt was the better QB in this game, however he has no 2min drill! The Hawks blew all the time management situations. But I don't think I've ever seen a lower QB rating for a SB winner. Just awful, I hope to never hear Big Ben compared to Brady or any of the elite QB's again, or at least until he truly deserves it!!!!
After Ben's performance tonight and Manning's crumble this year, the so called media experts are really stinking up the joint!!!

Rothelesburgher cant hold Brady's jock, there should be no comparison...

Patriot Missile said:
I don't think I've ever seen a lower QB rating in a regular season game,never mind a Superbowl. Refs blew, and Stevenson blew even harder. Talking about putting your foot in your mouth.

Glad to see Jerome Bettis finally get his ring,and I thought Ward was a deserving MVP.<{He'd make a perfect Patriot}

22.6? Are you ****ting me? WOW... What a farce. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey