PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

20MM what to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It is a nice piece of change...no need to be like fools before us rushing in and overpaying for players. These bills will ocme due someday, for teams like the Redskins.

I am confident in our management and trust that they are considering the logical important moves suchs as:

Re-signing AV or Edinger

Seymour

Branch

Acquisition of the right mix of young and veteran talent to plug obvious holes or potential age problems such as - LB, OL, WR & RB.

Sit back, relax and enjoy watching your NEP put together yet another contending team.

I'd like to see them add either KJ, Josh Reed, Javon Walker, or Eric Moulds. I think any one or two of them would make our receiving corps pretty strong for at least the next couple of years.

I'm in favour of going after Eric Moulds or Keyshawn Johnson. Javon Walker is a great player but I expect hes wanting more than we should want to pay him.

josh reed
i think he'd make a great number three
of course then we'd have to get a number two

josh reed was actually the guy the pats wanted to take, supposedly, instead of branch, but the bills got him early in the second, and we werent pickin till later in the rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back