Welcome to PatsFans.com

20MM what to do??

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by fgssand, Mar 15, 2006.

1. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

It is a nice piece of change...no need to be like fools before us rushing in and overpaying for players. These bills will ocme due someday, for teams like the Redskins.

I am confident in our management and trust that they are considering the logical important moves suchs as:

Re-signing AV or Edinger

Seymour

Branch

Acquisition of the right mix of young and veteran talent to plug obvious holes or potential age problems such as - LB, OL, WR & RB.

Sit back, relax and enjoy watching your NEP put together yet another contending team.

2. smg93

smg93 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 4 / -0

#54 Jersey

I'd like to see them add either KJ, Josh Reed, Javon Walker, or Eric Moulds. I think any one or two of them would make our receiving corps pretty strong for at least the next couple of years.

3. Leemo

Leemo Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +25 / 2 / -0

#87 Jersey

I'm in favour of going after Eric Moulds or Keyshawn Johnson. Javon Walker is a great player but I expect hes wanting more than we should want to pay him.

4. patsfan55

patsfan55 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

josh reed
    i think he'd make a great number three
    of course then we'd have to get a number two

josh reed was actually the guy the pats wanted to take, supposedly, instead of branch, but the bills got him early in the second, and we werent pickin till later in the rd