PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that on both of them. Both Foster and Brown turned and stood still waiting for Jimmy to deliver the ball. Maybe he's got a quick release once he decides to throw, but he's got to do better on timing the delivery.

Foster's initial burst is a far cry from Brown's...two different players to say the least.

Yeah, I mirror the sentiments on finding ways to watch the game without cable (and ESPN). I've got an antenna that works well for local broadcasts, but I'm in Pennsylvania so I don't get the games locally. I'll probably have to use streams for any games that aren't prime time. (I can watch MNF on ESPN when the Pats play by using the Watch ESPN app using my parents' cable log in info - so I'm not paying ESPN a cent myself, at this point.)

Would love to get some info on any preseason streams if there are any. I used to pay the NFL (bleh) for the "Preseason Live" package that let you stream all of the preseason games live for like $20, but that's not even available anymore as far as I can tell.

I use feed2all - have for a couple of years. They carry all games and usually have 6 to 8 feeds of each game. Just make sure you use an ad block or you'll be in ad hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes