PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much to look forward to love the great news on DJ Foster...On thing that will intrigue me is the continued progress of James White he showed last year that he's a WR in a RB's body. White didn't run it particularly well but our 2015 OLine minus Nate Solder couldn't run block for crap either. I want to see how White performs behind a Dante Scar Coached OLine could be something. Imagine Lewis - White and Foster all at full strength any of them in the formation would put alot of pressure on Defenses in passing situations. I love the redundancy at the position we are passing Team first regardless of who's the featured RB.

Last edited:
Yea! Been a long time but FOOTBALL'S BACK!

DJ Foster looks really quick even quicker that Dion Lewis....(((ducks of of the way)).:p
Feel sorry for the Safety or LB who has the assignment.:D

He caught a TD last season but that would be a huge addition to his game if he could perfect it this preseason.

Every year it feels like this day takes forever to get here. And every year it feels surreal almost when it arrives and I'm actually typing about actual football things. From this point forward I couldn't care less about Deflategate or anything else. It sucks that TB12 won't be lining up to start the season, but it is what it is. I'm just happy that real competition is back. Here's to a relatively injury-free TC and a solid team to start the season.

Now my challenge is to find a way to continue to be a productive human being in my day-to-day.

I can't wait to see Foster in a preseason game. My contention is still after preseason game 1 much like Edelman every coach and fan will think "we need to find a way to fit him on the roster".

Nice news on A.J. Derby the converted QB to TE would love for him to win the Third TE spot. I like Derby's upside.

Ben Volin @BenVolin

Dobson makes a great 1 handed catch for a TD, gets a chest bump from Blount. 2 circus catches and a drop for Dobson today.

*Sighs* Dropson living up to his name as usual.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey