PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 9 (8-7-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny if true.

With Gordon and first round pick Coleman, Terrelle isn't likely to keep that WR2 label. That said, if they can get any production out of him it should be viewed as a victory.

From the same link:

WR DeAndre Carter (blue): The 5-foot-8 Carter was Brady's favorite target. He caught three passes on the final drive, including a touchdown in the back of the endzone on a 4th-and-goal.

Can't believe Stork is back. I really don't know how to feel about it. I am worrying about the guy. His call but still.

Sheard past Cannon, this actually is not stand out;)
but i do like that i am reading nothing but really good stuff about Alan Branch who is back last few training days
and some interesting Oline questions that are going trough my head.
Is Thuney lock at LG and will Mason beat Cooper at RG. Will Karas go trough waivers to PS?Or maybe he ll beat Mason and cooper, very small chance to do that.
I have good feeling about Wadlle as backup LT.
Kline at C is interesting decision, but I was sure that he would start on PUP or that they ll trade or cut him.

It is going to be hard to keep 5 DTs this year. Branch Kuhn Knighton Brown and Valentine all are good enough to make an NFL roster from what I have heard. Kuhn has been a very pleasant surprise.

Patriots camp: Tom Brady leads TD drive to win second straight scrimmage

Some other stuff:

Stephen Gostkowski had a poor day. He missed three consecutive field goals at one point during positional drills and also missed about a 40-yarder for Brady’s team during the scrimmage.

Vincent Valentine had another pressure. Markus Kuhn also forced Brady to throw away a ball after a pressure of his own.

Brady wasn’t happy with Harper’s route after an incompletion. This is the second time Brady has shown some displeasure with a Harper route in the last few days.

If Cooper can come back and actually play to some level, this team is going to have to make real decisions at

IOL
OOL
RB
TE
WR
DL/LB
DB

Nice problem for a team to have...

If Cooper can come back and actually play to some level, this team is going to have to make real decisions at

IOL
OOL
RB
TE
WR
DL/LB
DB

Nice problem for a team to have...
And need to consider reliabilty and flexibility in addition to talent. Chances of Stork, Vollmer, Solder, Jackson, going wire to wire? Some of the toughest decisions I can recall. And there are bound to be new faces as well.

Doug Kyed...I saw Ebner - on NBC.com...this big sporting event that happens every four years...you may have heard of it...has a sport called rugby among its competitions....
Maybe he thinks he's flying 10 hours back and forth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back