PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 12 (8-10-16) [Joint Practice Session #2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll know more tomorrow night when it matters more.
We all know for sure after 4 regular games, i hope that Jimmy will shut those boooers. Maybe this booing will help him or BB will use it to bring some more fire in him. Go Jimmy go

We all know for sure after 4 regular games, i hope that Jimmy will shut those boooers. Maybe this booing will help him or BB will use it to bring some more fire in him. Go Jimmy go
The funny thing about it is I never thought that this would become such a discussion. This is especially considering Jimmy has always looked better in games, preseason and regular, than he has in practices. This is hardly the first time he's been criticised for looking sub par in practice. And if memory serves, Cassel also raised a lot of concern in the off season before he was forced to take the role 15 snaps into the 2008 season. Practice is practice. Games are games. I get that we always want our players to look good because fans are results driven. But most fans don't understand all of the machinations behind what it takes to look so good in real situations. That's the reason we say things like, "He makes it look so easy." Guys like Ray Allen, Steph Curry and Reggie Miller practice half court shots, shots from behind the backboard, etc. all the time. They may never have to do it in a game, but we've seen them do it. That's not chance or luck. It's practice.

Last edited:
Queue the famous Allen Iverson rant.......We're talking about practice?!?!?!?

Already there are articles swinging over the web on how the Saints demolished the patriots during practice, do they not realized it's just practice?

I'd rather see 7-11 lined-up outside the hashes.

I'd rather see 7-11 lined-up outside the hashes.

You will during the regular season once Edelman and Amendola are playing. I suspect they'll want to get a look at him inside the slot tonight with both guys out.

So you can see what the ignored member posts? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ignore function?

I was curious what was being said in the thread that day, so i went to "Show Ignored Content" on the bottom of the page, and voila.

So you can see what the ignored member posts? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ignore function?

You can choose to see it if you want. I just went through and, for the most part, cleared out my ignore list. The last couple of doucheba... I mean posters that I have on it, I have the option of clicking to view the info. I won't, but you can do it nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down