PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Patriots HoF finalists announced: Raymond Clayborn, Kevin Faulk, Mike Vrabel

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who would get your vote for the Pats HoF?

• Raymond Clayborn

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Kevin Faulk

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mike Vrabel

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Effing Clay. Period. End of story.

Clayborn was HOF caliber. Best Patriot CB until Law who is not better but the other all time CB.
Uh, im as big a ray clay fan as anyone and i agree he belongs in the nfl hof. But cmon man, mike haynes was hands down the best Pats cb of all time-and hes IN the nfl hof.
I'm not a Haynes guy. I still see him falling on his butt in the 78 playoff game. That was game over. Plus Ray stuck with the Pats.
Man that was one game. Every great player has had one like that. but haynes was the better player and its not really close. btw-haynes didnt have much choice in the matter-that was sullivans fault. that would be equivalent to kraft letting gronk go by not even offering him a contract if he was a fa.

All 3 will and should get in some day. But since its already long overdue, gotta go with Clayborn. 3rd greatest cb in Pats history only behind NFL hofer mike Haynes and ty law.

Great point. Ray Clay it is.

This one was SOOO tough for me, but I have always been a HUGE Vrabel fan and he's getting my vote. I feel so bad because the other two candidates are SO deserving, but I just can't see myself voting for anyone else.

Kevin Faulk??

I thought this was supposed to be the Hall of fame, not hall of very good?

Clayborn or Vrabel to me...

Love Faulk and Vrabel but it has to be Clayborn.

Kevin Faulk??

I thought this was supposed to be the Hall of fame, not hall of very good?

Clayborn or Vrabel to me...

Kevin Faulk's contributions go way beyond the numbers, he gave them clutch play after clutch play after clutch play throughout his career. The numbers are pedestrian but his contribution was that of a champion.

I thought there was an error in that, but I may have been unfair. Vrabel's career stats include 10 regular season receptions plus 2 postseason ones (in Super Bowls in consecutive calendar years, which ties a record).

However, 2 of the regular season ones were at KC, so what's written is accurate about his New England years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back