PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Patriots Active PUP list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting on Tuesday August 30 players can be moved from Active PUP to Reserve PUP and then can be activated during the season. Before then a player would have to remain on Reserve PUP for the entire season.

Miguel, as of today, do you happen to have the number of players that have to be cut from the current roster to get to the 75 by Tuesday afternoon?

Thanks !

Danny Amendola, Sebastian Vollmer, Dion Lewis, and Tre Jackson can remain on Active PUP until they practice or at the latest 4PM September 3rd.

@Miguel - question from another thread, and I am not 100% sure of the answer.

When teams need to reduce their roster to 75 players, do players on Active PUP count against that number? Or is it 75 players plus those that are on Active PUP?

Thanks much for your help.

Miguel, as of today, do you happen to have the number of players that have to be cut from the current roster to get to the 75 by Tuesday afternoon?

Thanks !
Per today's blog entry from Miguel:

Tuesday 4PM August 30 is the deadline for teams to cut their active rosters to 75 players. I have the Patriots with 82 active players so the Patriots will have to make 7 moves.

Patscap’s Pre Roster Cuts Thoughts

@Miguel - question from another thread, and I am not 100% sure of the answer.

When teams need to reduce their roster to 75 players, do players on Active PUP count against that number? Or is it 75 players plus those that are on Active PUP?

Thanks much for your help.
The 75 will include the players on Active PUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes