PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 schedule to be released Tuesday April 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been VERY fortunate over the past 3 seasons to have had a bye right in the middle of the season. We were due for an early one. Frankly I'm not worried about it because it seems we always come out slow after a bye week, like too much time off messes with our flow.

Now can we get the f**king Wells Report now PLEASE?! I cannot turn the page to next season until that crap is put to bed. Part of me is still stuck in January.

I am surprised they have Pats/Broncos so late in the year. I figured they would be worried that Manning has another late season swoon and the game will not have the drama. I know they made excuses for Manning last year, but his production dropped before he injured his thigh.

Well, I correctly guessed Pittsburgh in Week 1, Denver in Week 11 and Tennessee in Week 15. Three for seventeen ain't bad right?

Wtf. Week 4 bye while also opening season on Thursday?

That's horse crap

Third year in a row where the Pats have faced Denver where they either have a short week or Denver has an extended rest. BS.

Short week, Denver with extended rest, and now we play them in their home this time. The League can do whatever it takes to give Manning and the Broncos an advantage. He and the Broncos still are our b***hes when we are healthy no matter what advantages they have. Can't wait to humiliate them in front of the crowd.

And with Manning's arm most likely going to be worse, we might as well call his footballs the Goodyear Blimps.

2 Thursday night games kind of blows.
Not so much with 10 days rest after the first one. What I don't like: early bye, four of last six on road, and five night games already without flex scheduling included.

Definitely Jets fans made this schedule. :eek:

I think Seattle had the exact same thing last year

That don't make it ok either. It's not like I think it will make a huge difference to a belechick coached team but I do think it's unfair.

Short week, Denver with extended rest, and now we play them in their home this time. The League can do whatever it takes to give Manning and the Broncos an advantage. He and the Broncos still are our b***hes when we are healthy no matter what advantages they have. Can't wait to humiliate them in front of the crowd.

And with Manning's arm most likely going to be worse, we might as well call his footballs the Goodyear Blimps.

My thought as well.

You're going to give a team a huge advantage ina game that's annually the most hyped game on the schedule?

WHA?

Bet the "over" on October 18th, even if the Colts don't score.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Patriots

Steelers
@ Bills
Jaguars
Bye
@Cowboys
@Colts SNF
Jets
Dolphins TNF
Redskins
@ Giants
Bills MNF
@Broncos SNF
Eagles
@Texans
Titans
@ Jets
@ Dolphins

Colts and Broncos on Sunday night sucks for everybody who has to get up and go to work on Monday.

I love getting the Cowboys in Dallas after the bye. They have the Saints on Sunday night the week before the Patriots. Good luck with that, Tony "Real Balls" Romo.

Forehead, Tebow, Mallett (or Hoyer) back-to-back-to-back.

Titans, Jets, Dolphins weeks 15-17 is a gift.

Gonna be a good physical and mental test having the bye so early. Imperative for us to get the 1st or 2nd seed for a playoff bye

Last edited:
h
Colts and Broncos on Sunday night sucks for everybody who has to get up and go to work on Monday.

At least they're away games. Watch at home & go to bed.

For ticket holders & SNF or MNF Home games, after fighting traffic & getting home you might as well stay up

Yah. I was at the on to Cincinnati Sunday night game last year. Home to New Hamster close to 3AM

...but the game was EPIC!!!

Why is everyone so pissed off about the schedule? Yeah, the early bye isn't as great as a later bye, but it's not a big deal especially when you get two mini-byes after two TNF games. The better-coached teams win on those short weeks and we know Bill has that covered. Then you get 10 days off. I'm good with it.

There's some decent stays for a few weeks at home and the only rough travel period is the final 4 weeks, but the last two are easy wins at that point in the year with Miami and NYJ out of contention.

14-2, I'm thinking losses to the Giants and Texans.

Eight Sunday 1 o'clock games is nice. (flex schedule asterisk on six of them, though!)
If you have to play another stupid Thr night game, having it the middle game in a three-home stretch is an advantage.

Finishing two on the road is sort of tough, but who wants to be at Gillette during Christmas vacation anyway. Easier to watch those for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes