PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Mock Drafts

Interesting mock. I'm not a fan of Armstead personally but can see the appeal to others and I'm assuming drafting Dawson at 64 (love him btw) means that Mayo is gone in your eyes. Smith and Tomlinson aren't my first choices at the position but again I can see the appeal and your later round guys are interestingly different.

But here's the thing. It might not be my favourite mock ever (sorry about that) but I can really see it being what happens in April. Armsted is a physical freak and BB has been drafting those guys with his first picks recently. Dawson reminds me of Mayo so much that it makes absolute sense to replace Mayo with Mayo mkII and BB hasn't been shy to draft extreme speed at WR in the past.

- I'm not a HUGE fan of Armstead myself, would have preferred a guy like Oakman or Calhoun if they entered but he is a physical and athletic freak that I think BB will love, he can play DT and DE too, having a young D-line feauturing Jones, Easley, and Armstead would be sick for this team in the long run and present, I see him taking some load off of Nink too as he gets older

- No, I fully believe Mayo restructures and is extended, he'll be back and here for the long run, I envision him on the left of Hightower with Collins on his right, but I also envision we use a 4-2 or nickel defense a lot more next year as well, lowering Mayo's role, Dawson I think is another athletic freak and playmaker that BB can't pass up, somewhat of a luxury pick I suppose but with not too many needs I love Dawson to NE there

-Smith still has some question marks with me, but I'm a fan, best NCAA deep threat, senior, and a strong special teamer, also from Urban Meyer's program, I'd like to see him and Dobson compete for playing time next year and allow the winner to be a key dep threat in this offense, at OG I much prefer Arie Kouandjio myself but Tomlinson is more athletic and mobile, had a great Senior Bowl week as well

-I'm not in love with my Day 3 guys myself (outside of Crowder, Taylor, and Swann) but I also think this entire mock has some likely picks, Armstead (see above), Dawson (see above), Tomlinson (see above), Smith (see above), Crowder (Speed, hands, maturity, route running, ST contribution), Havenstein (MONSTER size like Nate and Sebastian, need for depth, mature leader), Swann (Physical, athletic, relatively shut down SEC CB, replacement for Dennard), Ivory (HUGE size, Saban background), and Taylor (freak athleticism, size, and hands) all have characteristics that attract BB

But here's the thing. It might not be my favourite mock ever (sorry about that) but I can really see it being what happens in April. Armsted is a physical freak and BB has been drafting those guys with his first picks recently. Dawson reminds me of Mayo so much that it makes absolute sense to replace Mayo with Mayo mkII and BB hasn't been shy to draft extreme speed at WR in the past.
How? Mayo is a natural MLB who has 20 pounds more to him, less speed and athleticism, more of a run stopping LB at this point, Dawson is an athletic freak, can pass rush, swat balls, drop back in coverage, only 230 too, I view Dawson as an athletic OLB in our defense, not as athletic as Collins, but the closest thing to it this year

How? Mayo is a natural MLB who has 20 pounds more to him, less speed and athleticism, more of a run stopping LB at this point, Dawson is an athletic freak, can pass rush, swat balls, drop back in coverage, only 230 too, I view Dawson as an athletic OLB in our defense, not as athletic as Collins, but the closest thing to it this year

Have you seen Mayo's combine numbers? I very much doubt Dawson tops them. In fact, if he does, there's no way you'd be getting him at 64 and probably not at 32 either. Mayo was similar to Khalil Mack athletically.

I don't see Dawson having the athleticism you think he has. Where Dawson wins, and where I think he compares to Mayo, is in his instincts, particularly against the run. Dawson knows which gap to fill, the quickest way in to the backfield and what the play is. Additionally he's decisive so that he gets to the hole at the right time. I don't think Dawson is great against the pass, at least in man coverage but he's good in zone. It's against the run that Dawson excels. That's why he's one of the leading tackle for loss leaders in CFB last year (particularly if you eliminate the pass rushers).

Have you seen Mayo's combine numbers? I very much doubt Dawson tops them. In fact, if he does, there's no way you'd be getting him at 64 and probably not at 32 either. Mayo was similar to Khalil Mack athletically.

I don't see Dawson having the athleticism you think he has. Where Dawson wins, and where I think he compares to Mayo, is in his instincts, particularly against the run. Dawson knows which gap to fill, the quickest way in to the backfield and what the play is. Additionally he's decisive so that he gets to the hole at the right time. I don't think Dawson is great against the pass, at least in man coverage but he's good in zone. It's against the run that Dawson excels. That's why he's one of the leading tackle for loss leaders in CFB last year (particularly if you eliminate the pass rushers).
Does Mayo play with that athleticism though? Hell no, I went through this last year I remember

Now time for a fun mock. This is my unconventional mock when I just name off some interesting picks and take the team in an entirely different kind of direction.

1st round - Armstead - DE/DT - I like the player but this pick on the surface makes no sense for the Patriots scheme. Then again. Easley didn't make a ton of sense either. This is BB trying to get ahead of the curve yet again and taking a play out of Seattle's book. Small faster DTs. Armstead of course can be used also as a run heavy DE. It would allow BB to do a lot if different things. He will still keep guys like Siliga and Branch around but the base will be a bit more pass rush oriented with Hightower taking over more run blocking responsibility up the middle.

2nd round - Jalen Collins - CB - This would be a bit of a surprise but again could make sense assuming he last this long. A 6'2 physical CB. Browner's replacement after next year likely but will be able to bring the physically the backfield needs (though not as much as Browner could). In the mean time he makes the Pats backfield deeper and harder hitting.

3rd round - Tony Lippett - WR - By now you are no doubt pulling your hair out at the lack of a guard. The Patriots however will wait till the next pick to address it. Lippett is not a WR you would think the Patriots would pick. He doesn't offer any 1 skill that junps off the page but is more than the sum of his parts. He is big physical and is a bit like Lafell. His biggest weakness is straight line speed but his route running savy is the main sell here. Being 6'3 doesn't hurt either though.

3rd round (comp) - Max Garcia - G/C - Huh? He is listed as a Center though? Hear me out. He is listed as a center but also plays G and he played some LT last year too. That is the kind of versatility BB likes. Also he is a little nasty and though not big at 6'4 307 Lbs is actually bigger than either Connolly or Wendell. A bigger G might be more attractive to some but his ability to move and athleticism will help not to mention with Stork's size we don't need to go too big on G unless they find a prospect that fits.

4th round (TB) - Jordan Jenkins - OLB - Another LB? Don't we have Mayo, Hightower, Collins. Casillas and Ayers? Why? Well a few reasons. Ayers will see most of his time at DE unless something goes horrible wrong. Casillas has some skill but is very specialized. Mayo and Hightower are very different from Collins for whom we have no back up for. Jenkins is not the freak Collins is but he is a lot closer than Mayo or Hightower. He is 6'3 252 and runs a 4.62 and gets sacks but seems to me he could learn to be a good cover man too. His upside is too good to pass up if he last this long.

4th round - Ellis McCarthy - NT - A NT? Really? Yes really! McCarthy from reports ended the season strong and even though he is 330 lbs ran a 4.99. Let me say that again. He is 330 lbs and ran a 4.99. That is insane! He can really move for a big man and that is something BB will not over look. He probably ends up taking Branch's spot if this happens but his upside is interesting and he (Armstead) is the Wilfork replacement. Although a poor man's version.

And i per usually will stop in round 4.

Now time for a fun mock. This is my unconventional mock when I just name off some interesting picks and take the team in an entirely different kind of direction.

1st round - Armstead - DE/DT - I like the player but this pick on the surface makes no sense for the Patriots scheme. Then again. Easley didn't make a ton of sense either. This is BB trying to get ahead of the curve yet again and taking a play out of Seattle's book. Small faster DTs. Armstead of course can be used also as a run heavy DE. It would allow BB to do a lot if different things. He will still keep guys like Siliga and Branch around but the base will be a bit more pass rush oriented with Hightower taking over more run blocking responsibility up the middle.

2nd round - Jalen Collins - CB - This would be a bit of a surprise but again could make sense assuming he last this long. A 6'2 physical CB. Browner's replacement after next year likely but will be able to bring the physically the backfield needs (though not as much as Browner could). In the mean time he makes the Pats backfield deeper and harder hitting.

3rd round - Tony Lippett - WR - By now you are no doubt pulling your hair out at the lack of a guard. The Patriots however will wait till the next pick to address it. Lippett is not a WR you would think the Patriots would pick. He doesn't offer any 1 skill that junps off the page but is more than the sum of his parts. He is big physical and is a bit like Lafell. His biggest weakness is straight line speed but his route running savy is the main sell here. Being 6'3 doesn't hurt either though.

3rd round (comp) - Max Garcia - G/C - Huh? He is listed as a Center though? Hear me out. He is listed as a center but also plays G and he played some LT last year too. That is the kind of versatility BB likes. Also he is a little nasty and though not big at 6'4 307 Lbs is actually bigger than either Connolly or Wendell. A bigger G might be more attractive to some but his ability to move and athleticism will help not to mention with Stork's size we don't need to go too big on G unless they find a prospect that fits.

4th round (TB) - Jordan Jenkins - OLB - Another LB? Don't we have Mayo, Hightower, Collins. Casillas and Ayers? Why? Well a few reasons. Ayers will see most of his time at DE unless something goes horrible wrong. Casillas has some skill but is very specialized. Mayo and Hightower are very different from Collins for whom we have no back up for. Jenkins is not the freak Collins is but he is a lot closer than Mayo or Hightower. He is 6'3 252 and runs a 4.62 and gets sacks but seems to me he could learn to be a good cover man too. His upside is too good to pass up if he last this long.

4th round - Ellis McCarthy - NT - A NT? Really? Yes really! McCarthy from reports ended the season strong and even though he is 330 lbs ran a 4.99. Let me say that again. He is 330 lbs and ran a 4.99. That is insane! He can really move for a big man and that is something BB will not over look. He probably ends up taking Branch's spot if this happens but his upside is interesting and he (Armstead) is the Wilfork replacement. Although a poor man's version.

I had one like this but I don't think anybody liked my complete offense draft. I had maxx Williams with the first, Todd gurley with the second, aj cann with the third, the dorial green-beckam in the forth. I think our offense would be extremely good but we'd have other holes lol.

I had one like this but I don't think anybody liked my complete offense draft. I had maxx Williams with the first, Todd gurley with the second, aj cann with the third, the dorial green-beckam in the forth. I think our offense would be extremely good but we'd have other holes lol.

Those opinions(mine included) could change if our offense gets stuffed on Sunday.

Interesting mock.

1. Armstead is too slow at the snap to be worth a first rounder in my opinion. However, I do like how strong he plays and his athleticism. I gave him a 2nd round grade so this is a little high for my liking.

2. I haven't watched Jalen Collins so I can't comment except to say that if Revis comes back, I think a second rounder is a bit early for a CB.

3. Lippett is good but there are WRs that I personally prefer.

4. Max Garcia looked really good at the Senior Bowl. Good pick.

5. I don't believe Jordan Jenkins declared.

6. Can't comment on McCarthy I'm afraid as I've not watched him.

It's always good to see a mock with some different names. Not the way I'd go, but good job.

I think everybody knows we need guard help, but what would you think if we took cam Erving with our first then take Jeremiah( idk if its Jeremiah or James) poutasi with our second. I know it's not the exciting picks people wanted but i think it'll make our line extremely talented and give Brady ample amount of time to throw.

I think everybody knows we need guard help, but what would you think if we took cam Erving with our first then take Jeremiah( idk if its Jeremiah or James) poutasi with our second. I know it's not the exciting picks people wanted but i think it'll make our line extremely talented and give Brady ample amount of time to throw.

I like both players but I have two issues with that.

1. I think Cam Fleming is probably pencilled in at starting RG.

2. By taking them both with the first two picks, you are effectively saying you want them to start in season 1. I think it's far too risky to have two starting rookies on the OL that early.

Just the way I see it.

I like both players but I have two issues with that.

1. I think Cam Fleming is probably pencilled in at starting RG.

2. By taking them both with the first two picks, you are effectively saying you want them to start in season 1. I think it's far too risky to have two starting rookies on the OL that early.

Just the way I see it.

Agree with you Manx. The second rookie OL drafted probably won't even crack the gameday lineup. Don't want to use a second rounder on that type of player. I'd be ok with drafting a second one later. Maybe in the 4th. Like S. Mason. But, don't see a need to go 1-2 at guard of all positions.

We did just score 35 and 45 points in playoff games with Connolly and Kline at guard. Stork got hurt pretty early in the Baltimore game. Our OL is nowhere near as bad as many posters on here make it out to be. I'd like to replace Connolly. That's about it. He's an UFA and has had some injury issues. Draft a developmental prospect later who can be groomed to replace Wendell in 2016. Ryan is in the last year of his contract in 2015.

I liked that mock. Sometimes it is just nice to do something a little different to get a look from a new perspective which makes mocks like those worth having.

The ATippett56 Early Bird Special :eek:

2015 New England Patriots Realistic Mock Draft - 1/26/15 :D

1st Round - Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE - UCLA (36)
2nd Round - Laken Tomlinson, OG - Duke (49) or Tre Jackson, OG - Florida State (63)
3rd Round - Doran Grant, CB - Ohio State (94)
4th Round - David Cobb, RB - Minnesota (102) or David Johnson, RB - Northern Iowa (118)
4th Round - Jeff Heuerman, TE - Ohio State (129)
6th Round - Tre McBride, WR - William & Mary (174)
7th Round - Ben Beckwith, OG - Mississippi State (207) or Jon Feliciano, OG - Miami, Fla. (232)

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=DE&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=OG&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=CB&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=RB&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=TE&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=WR&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

Priority UDFAs
Jake Waters, QB - Kansas State
Taylor Kelly, QB - Arizona State
Mark Weisman, FB - Iowa
Corey Grant, RB - Auburn
Kenny Hilliard, RB - Louisiana State
Shane McDermott, OC - Miami, Fla.
Dillon Day, OC - Mississippi State
Kaleb Johnson, OG - Rutgers
Terry Poole, OT - San Diego State
Gerald Christian, TE - Louisville
Sam Arneson, TE - Wisconsin
Deon Long, WR - Maryland
Chris Conley, WR - Georgia
Cam Worthy, WR - East Carolina
Andre Davis, WR - South Florida
Amarlo Herraro, ILB - Georgia
Maurice Falls, OLB - East Carolina
Nick Perry, FS - Alabama
Ronald Martin, SS - LSU
Garry Peters, CB - Clemson
Joe Cardona, LS - Navy

Note: Compensatory draft selections will be amended when officially announced by the NFL.

Last edited:

Love picking up Jalen Collins, rich get richer

The ATippett56 Early Bird Special :eek:

2015 New England Patriots Realistic Mock Draft - 1/26/15 :D

1st Round - Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE - UCLA (36)
2nd Round - Laken Tomlinson, OG - Duke (49) or Tre Jackson, OG - Florida State (63)
3rd Round - Doran Grant, CB - Ohio State (94)
4th Round - David Cobb, RB - Minnesota (102) or David Johnson, RB - Northern Iowa (118)
4th Round - Jeff Heuerman, TE - Ohio State (129)
6th Round - Tre McBride, WR - William & Mary (174)
7th Round - Ben Beckwith, OG - Mississippi State (207) or Jon Feliciano, OG - Miami, Fla. (232)

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=DE&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=OG&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=CB&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=RB&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=TE&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/member...=WR&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

Priority UDFAs
Jake Waters, QB - Kansas State
Taylor Kelly, QB - Arizona State
Mark Weisman, FB - Iowa
Corey Grant, RB - Auburn
Kenny Hilliard, RB - Louisiana State
Shane McDermott, OC - Miami, Fla.
Dillon Day, OC - Mississippi State
Kaleb Johnson, OG - Rutgers
Terry Poole, OT - San Diego State
Gerald Christian, TE - Louisville
Sam Arneson, TE - Wisconsin
Deon Long, WR - Maryland
Chris Conley, WR - Georgia
Cam Worthy, WR - East Carolina
Andre Davis, WR - South Florida
Amarlo Herraro, ILB - Georgia
Maurice Falls, OLB - East Carolina
Nick Perry, FS - Alabama
Ronald Martin, SS - LSU
Garry Peters, CB - Clemson
Joe Cardona, LS - Navy

Note: Compensatory draft selections will be amended when officially announced by the NFL.

Love the first two picks. Really want to get Ninko's snaps down a little. I believe that helps our defense if we can do so. And, I think Tomlinson can start immediately.

Not a fan of Grant. He'll test well at the combine. But, he really struggles to find the ball. OSU gave up a lot of big plays and he was responsbible for quite a few of them. I like the 3 guys CBS has rated right behind him more; Shaw, Nelson and Johnson.

I really like Cobb and Heuerman. Both were productive college players who fit what we want to do. Cobb is an upgrade on Gray and Heurman can prob replace Hoo-Man.

McBride is certainly getting good write-ups. Belichick will prob go off the wall with that 7th pick. If we get that 97th pick, can I suggest Manx's boy Marcus Hardison - DT - Arizona St. I know you want to keep VW. Gives him a year in a pro S&C program before he's expected to produce.

Pre SB mock.

1. Davis-DT
2. Tomlinson-OG
3. Preston Smith-DE
3. Dorsett-WR (Comp)
4. McBride-WR
6. Claiborne-CB
7. Vigil-LB
I think we will get another 7th as a comp but I will leave it alone for now.

Its snowing so lets put out my first Mock draft:

First I believe the following players will not be back with the team next season:
Mayo
Wilfork
Ridley
Vereen
Connolly
Cassillas
Ayers

Rd 1 Pick 32 Cameron Erving G/C Florida St. - He as the size, and versatility top lay anywhere on the OL. He instantly becomes the starter replacing Connolly. He will be the back up OC and LT. Lets not make the same mistake we made last year when we passed on Joel Bitonio for an undersized tweener DT with bad knees.

Rd 2 Pick 64 Jeremiah Poutasi LT Utah - I have read the glowing reports here in the draft forum and followed those up with additional research and I am convinced, if he is still available ( and he doesn't blow a tire at the combine) we should double down on Olineman.

Rd 3 Pick 96 Quentin Rollins CB Miami (Ohio) - He is a superb athlete having played 4 years as a point guard on the Redhawks basketball team. He owns most of the career records at Miami for assists, steals etc. He played one year of football and had 8 INTs and was named Defensive Player of the Year. He is raw as was evident at the Senior Bowl, however he is a ballhawk, make no doubt about it. I'm not sure he will last this long ... Shaw, CB, USC is another I would consider here.

Rd 3 Pick 97 (Supp pick for Aquib Talib signing) Jaquiski Tartt SS Samford - At 6' 1" 218 he has great size for safety. The question is weather or not he has the speed for FS. He played only his senior year in HS, and played behind Jimmie Ward (last years 1st Rd selection) that year. His play contributed (INTs ) to several wins that year to get him a scholarship to Samford. He is a two time FCS all-American.

Rd 4 Pick 99 (From TB for Mankins) Gabe Wright DT Auburn - There is just something I like about this player. He has the height and could add some more weight (only 284). These numbers a re a little like Easley and he appeared to get swallowed up.

Rd 4 Pick 149* Tyler Varga RB Yale - a week ago this guy wasn't on anyone's radar. A late addition to the Senior Bowl has the kid put all the scouts to shame and has them scrambling to find out where they went wrong. Playing with the big boys Varga had two TD's but more importantly blocked out of the FB position on two more TD's. He can also catch out of the backfield. You know he is intelligent, this Canadian is a solid 5' 11" 224 lbs. I expect he will run in the 4.6 area. He can also catch out of the backfield as he made a nice catch and run off a swing pass. He will be an assest on ST's. We don't klnow what the status of James Develin is for next year. I like this guy and think he would be a solid pick even this high.

Rd. 6 Pick 173* (From Tenn ) Jake Ryan LB Michigan - He has the Height, Weight Speed ratio needed and played at a top school against excellent competition. We need depth at LB with the loss of Cassillas and Ayers (probable loss of White).

Rd 7 Pick Jeff Luc ILB Cincinnati - He is 5' 11" 255 lbs (I thought I heard he was 2Gi63). The reviewsf the Senior Bowl practices raved about his hitting. He isn't BB's typical ILB. He likes them 6' 4" or above. Larry Izzo was only 5' 11". I just think at this point in the draft, you think out of the box and you mighi come up with another gem like Givens or Edelman.

* Quesstimates based upon potential supplemental picks

First I believe the following players will not be back with the team next season:
Mayo
Wilfork
Ridley
Vereen
Connolly
Cassillas
Ayers

Rd 1 Pick 32 Cameron Erving G/C Florida St. - He as the size, and versatility top lay anywhere on the OL. He instantly becomes the starter replacing Connolly. He will be the back up OC and LT. Lets not make the same mistake we made last year when we passed on Joel Bitonio for an undersized tweener DT with bad knees.

Rd 2 Pick 64 Jeremiah Poutasi LT Utah - I have read the glowing reports here in the draft forum and followed those up with additional research and I am convinced, if he is still available ( and he doesn't blow a tire at the combine) we should double down on Olineman.

Rd 3 Pick 96 Quentin Rollins CB Miami (Ohio) - He is a superb athlete having played 4 years as a point guard on the Redhawks basketball team. He owns most of the career records at Miami for assists, steals etc. He played one year of football and had 8 INTs and was named Defensive Player of the Year. He is raw as was evident at the Senior Bowl, however he is a ballhawk, make no doubt about it. I'm not sure he will last this long ... Shaw, CB, USC is another I would consider here.

Rd 3 Pick 97 (Supp pick for Aquib Talib signing) Jaquiski Tartt SS Samford - At 6' 1" 218 he has great size for safety. The question is weather or not he has the speed for FS. He played only his senior year in HS, and played behind Jimmie Ward (last years 1st Rd selection) that year. His play contributed (INTs ) to several wins that year to get him a scholarship to Samford. He is a two time FCS all-American.

Rd 4 Pick 99 (From TB for Mankins) Gabe Wright DT Auburn - There is just something I like about this player. He has the height and could add some more weight (only 284). These numbers a re a little like Easley and he appeared to get swallowed up.

Rd 4 Pick 149* Tyler Varga RB Yale - a week ago this guy wasn't on anyone's radar. A late addition to the Senior Bowl has the kid put all the scouts to shame and has them scrambling to find out where they went wrong. Playing with the big boys Varga had two TD's but more importantly blocked out of the FB position on two more TD's. He can also catch out of the backfield. You know he is intelligent, this Canadian is a solid 5' 11" 224 lbs. I expect he will run in the 4.6 area. He can also catch out of the backfield as he made a nice catch and run off a swing pass. He will be an assest on ST's. We don't klnow what the status of James Develin is for next year. I like this guy and think he would be a solid pick even this high.

Rd. 6 Pick 173* (From Tenn ) Jake Ryan LB Michigan - He has the Height, Weight Speed ratio needed and played at a top school against excellent competition. We need depth at LB with the loss of Cassillas and Ayers (probable loss of White).

Rd 7 Pick Jeff Luc ILB Cincinnati - He is 5' 11" 255 lbs (I thought I heard he was 2Gi63). The reviewsf the Senior Bowl practices raved about his hitting. He isn't BB's typical ILB. He likes them 6' 4" or above. Larry Izzo was only 5' 11". I just think at this point in the draft, you think out of the box and you mighi come up with another gem like Givens or Edelman.

Drafting Easley was no mistake. And even if it turns out to be, it would be too early to judge at this point.

Dont see us double dipping at OG in the first two rounds. Especially with Fleming already here. Unless Solder is gone.

We're not going 1-2 at guard. It's just silly to suggest so. I've got no prob taking Erving
at 32. If we do, I'd move up for a de or a dt in round 2.

Mayo
Wilfork
Ridley
Vereen
Connolly
Cassillas
Ayers

Good Mock. Did you forgot about McCourty or will he not be back next year? I would add they also likely have a compensatory 6th.

Your first 2 picks are solid but I don't think we go Guard with both our top picks. Though it would not be the worse thing in the world. But if you resign Connolly you don't need 2 guards.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back