PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2014 Practice Squad Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that but I thought I might here about him getting a workout with someone. I mean Zoltan mesko just worked out for the giants. Still though people thought the guy was going to make the 53 man! yeash.

I haven't heard of any team working him out myself, meat, but who knows? I'll throw you a PM if I ever come across any news.

I would be so, so smug about my consistent skepticism on Finch...if I hadn't picked Stephen Houston to make the roster instead. :oops:

That's okay, I always thought that Sterling Moore would have been used more appropriately at safety, and that he could have ended up as a possible contributor. That shows about as much as I know...

That (lack of) speed though...ugh. Probably why he wasn't considered much for safety, and didn't blossom into much of a CB either; although my wife is quick to remind me when he makes a play for her Cowboys.

It appears that Chris Martin has been replaced on the practice squad by Ben Bass.

It appears that Chris Martin has been replaced on the practice squad by Ben Bass.

I guess, to borrow from an Onion-like article I read a while ago, Coldplay needed its wanker back. :p

Last edited:
I wonder what happens to Brian Tyms after the Chiefs game. I don't think BB keeps him around if he doesn't have plans for him. I don't think he makes the practice squad if we cut him, you know the Jets will grab him with Decker hurting.

I wonder what happens to Brian Tyms after the Chiefs game. I don't think BB keeps him around if he doesn't have plans for him. I don't think he makes the practice squad if we cut him, you know the Jets will grab him with Decker hurting.

After Mangini was fired from the Browns, our players don't really get snatched up like they use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back