PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2014 Patriots road trips. Who is going where?

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just purchased my tickets to the Patriots Packers game in Lambeau. Should be a great one, despite Wisconsin weather on November 30th :-/. Anyone else going to that game? Anyone else have road trips planned?

Going to Buffalo, probably New Jersey. I'd like to make the Lambeau trip and also Minnesota. We'll see.

i am trying to go to San Diego and K.C.

San Diego and maybe redskins preseason

I am heading out to Green Bay too! And hopefully KC.

We booked a place near Green Bay already but gotta get in flights and tickets soon.

No planning for KC yet but what's better than BBQ and football.

I am heading out to Green Bay too! And hopefully KC.

We booked a place near Green Bay already but gotta get in flights and tickets soon.

No planning for KC yet but what's better than BBQ and football.

We are staying in Appleton Wi. Hotels in GB were crazy. Hopefully there is a Patriots tailgate somewhere. Would be great to connect with Pats fans rather than those cheeseheads.

If my wife and I are away for work i might try and go to a road game, sometimes it doesn't align with the Pats, but this year i hope to plan a trip to San Diego for the night game there.

We are staying in Appleton Wi. Hotels in GB were crazy. Hopefully there is a Patriots tailgate somewhere. Would be great to connect with Pats fans rather than those cheeseheads.
We rented out a house not sure exactly where it is. One of our group is in Chicago the rest from around here. The chi kid is supposed to get us 4 tix from a friend with season tix so waiting on that but need to get flights going soon.

Going to KC.
I am using Dan Prankas New England Sports tours. Anybody ever use that out fit?

Would love to go to the MIA game.. Could probably get tickets and air fare out of Worcester for the price of Gillette too...hmmm

I almost always go to the game at Miami, unless it's on a Sunday or Monday night. This year it's in December, so I get the benefit of not withering away in the heat and humidity of an early September game in south Florida. There is always a very large contingent of Pats fans at those games in Miami.

I almost always go to the game at Miami, unless it's on a Sunday or Monday night. This year it's in December

Sept 7th is the opener and it's in miami..will still be hot

I was thinking of going to Buffalo. Went to school there many many years ago n have never been back. One thing I do remember...how boring driving the NY Thruway was. Anyone else thinking of going?

I was thinking of going to Buffalo. Went to school there many many years ago n have never been back. One thing I do remember...how boring driving the NY Thruway was. Anyone else thinking of going?

I was thinking about doing a falls/Toronto and Bills game trip. How much do tickets cost in Buffalo?

Only going to Miami, unfortunately. Wanted to go to San Diego, but that game isn't happening when I'm traveling out that way.

I am in AZ but I have my flight booked and will be going to the Broncos game. Pretty stoked!

I was thinking about doing a falls/Toronto and Bills game trip. How much do tickets cost in Buffalo?
Price doesn't look to bad
I had my heart on Lambeau as a bucket-list thing but it's the Sunday after Thanksgiving...so I might just go to Buffalo

Anyone going to the cesspool in NJ?

Sept 7th is the opener and it's in miami..will still be hot

Uggh, my mistake; I had it reversed in my mind. For some reason - perhaps wishful thinking - I was thinking that the September game was in Foxboro, and the December meeting was in Miami.

I've been there several times for September afternoon games, and that can be brutal.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back