PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2013 Patriots Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like 2003 Season 1st & last game of season vs Bills. Both 31-0 Final Scores And Hopefully this season will end like 2003 with a Superbowl Win.

Just booked my trip to cincy on oct 6th. Should be a good game. Anyone else going?

I dunno.

I like the timing of the Bye, the lack of trips past Houston to the West and the fact that we get the Saints, Broncos and Steelers at Home. I like all of that.

Otherwise, I see a 16 game schedule with six Division games that are always unpredictable and ten remaining games against teams that include five Playoff Teams and have a cumulative record of 92--68 (if you take out the 5--11 Browns, those ten teams are 87--57 or .604).

So, I'm not as happy as some other posters seem to be about the schedule. Throw in how some of the "weaker" teams might improve in the off-season along with the lack of any universally acclaimed improvement so far this off-season by the Patriots and I think this is as tough a schedule as the Pats have faced in years.

What am I missing here? Don't try to tell me we went 6--0 in the Division this year and we're a slam dunk to do it again in 2013...every Division game is a war and two consecutive 6--0's is will be tough to pull off.

And, before anyone engages their flame thrower, you can go back to last season's Prediction thread and see that I called it on the nose at 12--4.

There's no helping it for me.

Every time I see the new Patriots schedule I see 16-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back