PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2013 Edition: The Jets Suck.

This thread needs to go away and await its turn to shine.

Way too early for this thread.

An honorable series of threads about the Jets suckitude with over 5,000 posts in each annual thread doesn't just get uncerimoniously replaced by a new one.

Last edited:
This thread is premature. Any changes to the Jets Suck franchise on Patsfans should be moderator-administered.

Never too early for a thread like this.

Well, that's the thing. There already is "a thread like this."

The debate has been when to end the 2012 one and begin one for 2013. Last year JMT57 closed the 2011 thread on March 19, a few days after the start of the official league. I think that's a good way to do it this year. And next year. And the year after that ....

Whatever works... because in the end the Jets still suck. :rocker:

33077555.jpg

33077072.jpg

The first Memegenerated pictures for this thread! :rocker:

Last edited:
Just listened to the Jets press conference this morning/evening. Yes, 2013 will continue to suck for the Jets.

Just listened to the Jets press conference this morning/evening. Yes, 2013 will continue to suck for the Jets.

I'm so glad they kept Rex as head coach. I'm actually pulling for the Jets to have a mediocre enough season again to have them keep Wrecks beyond 2013. He's just entertainment gold!

I might even be willing to pay Woody Johnson a PSL fee as a Patriot fan on the condition he keeps that bafoon head coach.

As far as this thread, I think the record should show that this season started off with Rex avoiding the media for a change, going through Tatoo-gate, searching for a new GM who has no authority to pick a head coach, salary cap hell, and numerous other factors, all of which point to another amusing season of the Big Apple Circus (the one that plays in New Jersey)

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back