PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012-2013 Season Thread

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So far 0--2 and major suckage ... come on Doc - step up.

they look great this year....lol

Growing pains. Nothing more, nothing less. When the Celtics put it together, they'll be very good.

Growing pains. Nothing more, nothing less. When the Celtics put it together, they'll be very good.

Or the fact that they just don't care at this point of the season. They know that they can turn it on at playoff time, and will just coast during the regular season like they have for the last few years.

nice to see them hang on for the win last night

I'm not sure if the Oldtics performance is even worth discussing against the formery 1-9 Pistons defeat. What an embarrassment.

Last edited:
man..i use to be a big C's fan..but the past 2 years have really turned me off..i turn on the game now...and i start to fall asleep 2 seconds in like baseball..can't even watch a game anymore..think i am done guys

I don't know if it's the flopping..the ****ty calls or what but wow what a zzzz fest for me oh well...

Courtney Lee and Jason Terry have been underwhelming signings to date.

happy hockey is back as i am officially done with the NBA..by far the worst league out of all major leagues

Seven straight wins later, Rondo who?

I don't think there's any way Rondo stays in Boston after this season if the Celtics keep playing the way they have been. He hasn't been able to develop a consistent jump shot and will be coming off a torn ACL which could hurt his career long term as a slasher. I think they'll deal him in the offseason and get something nice in return. I would say that we'd take him down in Miami, but I don't even want him. IMO, what Chalmers brings to the table works much better with the roster that the Heat have. Rondo would just be redundant down there.

Down goes Barbosa....The celtics just can't buy a break right now....I think they win last night if Barbosa doesn't go down and the rumor is that it could be serious....Now we have 3 empty bench spots that need to be filled quickly if not just to give pierce and KG a rest or their bodies will give out and get injured....This team has been playing really good without rondo because every player has to step up as opposed to letting rondo do everything.....I do agree that they should trade him in the offseason.....Well let's see where DA goes now with this team if he is going to keep adding to it or blow it up now.....I would like to see him add Delonte West as he can play on both sides of the floor and has played for the C's before....

Jeff Green is beginning to ball. That's encouraging given the Celtics investment.

If Green lives up to even half of his physical talent the C's will become a legitimate threat

I really like what the C's are doing right now...They have plenty of shooters and with Jeff Green playing at a high level they are going to be solid in the playoffs...I would really love to see them draft Aaron Craft (Ohio State) so they can have rondo/bradley and then come with ......./craft....The defensive pressure all game would make other teams guards want to quit.....Hopefully KG and the bigs or lack there of can hold up and make a run in the playoffs and maybe surprise some people....

Anybody have any word on Jason Terry's condition? I'm pretty sure he got killed in the second quarter tonight. ;)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back