PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012/2013 Celtics Roster

i cant believe how bad this team is. very disapointing to say the least. they play no defense what so ever.

i cant believe how bad this team is. very disapointing to say the least. they play no defense what so ever.
It appears that Avery Bradley's importance to this team cannot be understated.

It appears that Avery Bradley's importance to this team cannot be understated.
i believe you are correct. he is unbelievable on defense. you can see why doc wanted to start Avery over ray allan.

4 in a row. night and day since avery bradleys return.

Last edited:
4 in a row. night and day since avery bradleys return.
Make that 5 insano. Coupled with Sullinger and Green playing into form, our words may yet prove idiotic.

Celtics potentially clicking, the Lakers a bumbling mess, the NHL back and the Patriots about to kick off their Playoff run - this week has been a good week.

Last edited:
Make that 5 insano. Coupled with Sullinger and Green playing into form, our words may yet prove idiotic.

Celtics potentially clicking, the Lakers a bumbling mess, the NHL back and the Patriots about to kick off their Playoff run - this week has been a good week.
idiotic indeed lets hope our legend continues to grow:D its like somebody turned on a switch with them. sullinger looks fantastic. what a pick by danny. the brunis being back is great and nathan horton is healthy. dwight howard is a cancer and a under achiever. lets hope the lakers sign that bum long term :D. hes the same player he was when he came into the league. absolutely no improvement from him what so ever. he still hasn't developed any type of offensive game. hes just two steps and dunk. all he cares about is how many endorsements he can get.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back