PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 Patriots Stats Database - Check this out if you haven't seen it lately

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Over the last month or so I've continued building our new stats database, and just wanted to to throw out some links for any of you who haven't seen it lately.

Here's a link to the full numbers for this season, sortable by quarter, down, half, etc.

2011 Patriots Stats

These also contain direction of the play, red zone quarterback and receiver stats, etc. There's also links to every individual game in the navbar, which contains sortable stats for each one.
----
For example, wonder how Brady did on 3rd down through the final four games? You can also break it down by a group of games here:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/stats/2011/breakdown/index.php
----
Here's a link to the Top 10 Receiving and Rushing plays of 2011:

10 Longest Plays for the New England Patriots in 2011
----

Here's a link to a quarter-by-quarter chart for Tom Brady this season:

2011 Patriots Stats - Tom Brady Complete Passing Stats By Quarter

----

Here's a link to grab rushing stats for each individual runningback (or player who had at least one rush this season), which is broken down game-by-game, and quarter-by-quarter and shows how many negative carries they had, how many rushes for no gain, etc.:

2011 Patriots Rushing Stats -

----

Here's a link to grab receiving stats for each individual receiver, set up the same way as the above link:

2011 Patriots Receiving Stats -

----

I've also already entered in every play for 2010, but I'm still auditing those for accuracy. However, I'm almost done so you can probably expect to see those soon. Then I'll be adding 2009, 2008, and so on until we've built up a solid library.

Let me know what you think :cool:

Ian

Last edited:
Re: 2011 Stats Database - Check this out if you haven't seen it lately

this is going to end a lot of arguments fast around here...great idea and great job...

Re: 2011 Stats Database - Check this out if you haven't seen it lately

Just finished inputting today's game - 73 total plays including punts, FG's, but excluding penalties, extra points, etc. That's obviously the last regular season game, so that gives us a complete regular season. 2010 stats should be available by tomorrow evening.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back