2011 NFL schedule rumored to be announced Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
2011 NFL schedule rumored to be announced Tuesday
By: John Morgan

Pro Football Talk has noted an espn2 listing indicates the NFL schedule release is coming Tuesday and that TV Guide has a two-hour SportsCenter Schedule Release Special set to be broadcast on espn2 at 7:00 pm ET on Tuesday, April 19....

who cares get a cba done first then i can be excited about the schedule

Maybe its just me but is not a little annoying to have a two hour show to hype up a season that won't be played

Tbh, I can't wait till the schedule is released...I've been acting like the season will go on as normal this whole time and I'm gonna keep that attitude until training camp is missed.

Tbh, I can't wait till the schedule is released...I've been acting like the season will go on as normal this whole time and I'm gonna keep that attitude until training camp is missed.

Me too. I'm not giving up hope. Not yet.

I have to believe that they will work things out..

i believe it will get done, but until then the schedule and draft are just plain hollow teases, because after next week nothing else can happen...obviously the mediation is once again a sham, so they want to fight in court fine.. but lets get to football then

I doubt it will be released tomorrow. NFLN always promotes its "schedule release special" weeks ahead of time and they've had nothing about it.

I doubt it will be released tomorrow. NFLN always promotes its "schedule release special" weeks ahead of time and they've had nothing about it.
Maybe they're ashamed to make a big deal about NFL "events" given the current situation.

Along those lines, the Patriots Pro Shop usually has a 10% or so off sale on Patriots Day. Nothing today. Had they had such an offer I was going to take the opportunity to email them and tell them what I think. The NFL and it's owners and players are well advised to keep a low profile right now; note the ESPN coverage of the draft has a lot less people than usual, hopefully they're anticipating tanking ratings.

Schedule is usually announced in April so I wouldn't be surprised.

PFT says it's true. The question is, does anyone care. I don't.

I would be more interested in the 2012 schedule when we KNOW the league will be back for SURE.

Too early? :rolleyes: :confused:

NFL confirms the schedule will be released Tuesday.....some of you are really depressing :mad:

Most excellent. I'll be watching.

I'm trying to be optimistic as there is far too much money at stake and fan support to be compromised by a long-term strike. Therefore I am looking forward to the schedule release to start planning a road trip and my fall vacation days off due to night games, etc..

normally when the schedule is announced I'm so excited days before: I think it is always one of the best moments but this year all seems different

Sounds good if there'sa an NFL season this year.
I was wondering with Sept.11th being on a Sunday if league will schedule Giants/Jets on that night. Not sure if anyone mentioned it or not.

The Celtics are playing the Knicks at 7:00pm this evening but some of the local sports fans here would rather watch a schedule release show to see where the Patriots will be bringing their talents to this upcoming season? Really?

I got an early release of the schedule for the 1st 4-weeks!!!

Week 1 CANCELED

Week 2 CANCELED

Week 3 CANCELED

Week 4 CANCELED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes