PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 NFL Free Agency 'Let's Sign This Guy' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team as of now will not go 14-2 again and they will just get ripped to shreds in the first playoff game again when they face the jets steelers or ravens.

Now you're just being ridiculous. We're about 3% done with free agent signings, yet the Pats will be "ripped to shreds" by three teams that they beat last season?:confused:

What if Ty warren or wilfork gets hurt... then what? What if cunningham gets hurt then what? They have no depth at those positions.

This team as of now will not go 14-2 again and they will just get ripped to shreds in the first playoff game again when they face the jets steelers or ravens.

1232550426_worf20face20palm.gif

Now you're just being ridiculous. We're about 3% done with free agent signings, yet the Pats will be "ripped to shreds" by three teams that they beat last season?:confused:

Ummm which teams made it further in the playoffs and which teams had the better defense?

3% will turn into 50% will turn into 99% and the pats still wont do anything. This is like the draft. They'll wait til the cheap scrubs are left then theyll sign them for dirt cheap

Last edited:
What if Ty warren or wilfork gets hurt... then what? What if cunningham gets hurt then what? They have no depth at those positions.

What if Haloti Ngata gets hurt? What if Darrelle Revis gets hurt? What if Troy Polamalu gets hurt?

Ummm which teams made it further in the playoffs and which teams had the better defense?

3% will turn into 50% will turn into 99% and the pats still wont do anything. This is like the draft. They'll wait til the cheap scrubs are left then theyll sign them for dirt cheap

What if every player in the NFL gets hurt!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!???????????

OMG, we're all gonna die, and it's all because of that Mayan calendar!

What if Haloti Ngata gets hurt? What if Darrelle Revis gets hurt? What if Troy Polamalu gets hurt?

Lol they have so many more impact players on that defense than the pats do.

Ravens and steelers lost reed and troy last year for multiple games and their defense was still good

Last edited:
All I'm saying is I expected the patriots to make somewhat of a splash in FA (Why? I don't know) and I have doubts now that they will.

Ravens and steelers lost reed and troy last year for multiple games and their defense was still good

The Patriots were without a starting DE and starting CB for all 17 games last season, and they still managed to go 14-2 and get to the playoffs.

The team has issues, buy you're being ridiculous. It's the first day of "not quite free agency" and you're acting as if the Patriots cut everyone and signed nobody but auto mechanics.

Last edited:
Welp Posluszny is out of the East! First good news of the day

Enjoy him peyton!

Well we have more impact players on offense than they do. They choose to put more money into their defense and recently we have gone to more of an offensive approach. It's not like our D is garbage though, they are young and improving.

All I'm saying is I expected the patriots to make somewhat of a splash in FA (Why? I don't know) and I have doubts now that they will.

And you regularly follow this team?

This team went 14-2 last year facing the Jets twice, Chargers, Colts, Ravens, Steelers, Packers, and Bears.

This year we face the AFC West and NFC East ...neither division looks to be any good, honestly, apart from SD and Philly. Maybe KC will do something, but I don't see them repeating last season.

LB Paul Posluszny agrees to 6 year deal with the Jags. Bills fought hard to keep him. Hard for him to leave, but chance to play in a 4-3...

Twitter

Have you seen the Steelers' D without Polamalu? He's missed a lot of games over the last two years, and it gets pretty ugly. Will get even worse if Ike Taylor leaves. All the linebackers in the world can't help them if Bryant McFadden and William Gay are their best corners.

I've been predicting that the Steelers would fall off on account of age on defense for two years running at this point, so I'm not going to bother predicting it again, since I clearly just don't have a handle on the issue. What is apparent even to me, however, is how much they rely on Polamalu, and how much trouble they're in whenever he's out.

Last edited:
Tyler Thigpen has agreed to terms on a three year deal with Buffalo. He's reuniting with Chan Gailey, his former OC in Kansas City.

Twitter

In case anyone is wondering, Adam Seward is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back