PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 Yahoo Fantasy Football

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for owners to join an 8-team Yahoo league for Pats fans only. I currently have 4 spots filled and need 4 more. The draft will be online and the tentative date right now is August 29 (date could change depending on the owners). The point system is generous, but realistic as well. Respond to this thread or, preferably PM me, if you're interested.

PATSBOY12

P.S. Please only inquire if you're serious about owning and maintaining a team for the duration of the season. Also, please make every attempt to be at the draft, whatever the day and time may be. This isn't for money, but it's much more fun to play with people who stay involved.:)

Last edited:
Good luck! Seems like our fellow Pats fans don't care about fantasy football at all. I posted a little while for my league and not one response. I know real NFL is much, much better, but I never had a problem doing fantasy as well. Dissapointing.

Good luck! Seems like our fellow Pats fans don't care about fantasy football at all. I posted a little while for my league and not one response. I know real NFL is much, much better, but I never had a problem doing fantasy as well. Dissapointing.

Yeah, I've gotten a few responses. I actually have gotten three to join. I have four spots available. If you're interested, then let me know.

Yeah, I've gotten a few responses. I actually have gotten three to join. I have four spots available. If you're interested, then let me know.

I might join but only if you have defensive players. I got too bored with only offensive players. Not as fun. They say defense wins championships, yet we never incorporate individual defensive players into fantasy football.

I might join but only if you have defensive players. I got too bored with only offensive players. Not as fun. They say defense wins championships, yet we never incorporate individual defensive players into fantasy football.

Actually, I don't as yet. That's something I was going to ask the league and take a vote on once I got every spot filled. I'm also willing to adjust the draft time (tentatively set for Aug. 29) once I communicate with the league. I'm open to all of that if that's what the members want.

Actually, I don't as yet. That's something I was going to ask the league and take a vote on once I got every spot filled. I'm also willing to adjust the draft time (tentatively set for Aug. 29) once I communicate with the league. I'm open to all of that if that's what the members want.

Ok, just let me know what the rest of the players decide and if you guys use defensive players, you can count me in. I'll check back when you give me an update.

Ok, just let me know what the rest of the players decide and if you guys use defensive players, you can count me in. I'll check back when you give me an update.

Not a problem, 12th.

I only need one more player! Somebody, anybody who is really interested, let me know!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back