PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 predictions, etc., revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
One of the side benefits of working this week is that no one else is around, so things are kind of slow. Gave me a chance to spend some time with my good friend Google and see what folks were saying before the season started. Couple of things that stood out to me: How long ago it seems that #81 was here; and how highly the Colts, Chargers, Packers and Cowboys were rated as the season started. Feel free to add any I may have missed.

• New England Patriots 2010 Preview - ESPN
    ESPN's team preview page. Consensus pick: 1st in Division. Pretty good page overall; some here might be surprised by the respectful tone. They cite running offense as a concern, but BJGE and Woodhead weren't even on the radar, of course.

Well, that's all I've got. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Shows how hard the details are. Reiss was directionally right about lots of things, and still half or more of his predictions came out wrong.

Thanks for posting this! It's fascinating to think that BJGE was considered to be on the roster bubble.

I was just thinking today about the argument going around here this summer about how predicting the NFL is not that difficult. Guess that argument has been decided.

what a flash back..nice post

Goes to show you that Peter King does not follow the Patriots at all. Probably comes from reading the NY paper everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back