PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 NFL Scouting Combine News & Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? He looked really bad in his cuts. Not smooth at all. He fell down when cutting once and he seemed slow around the cones. He dropped a lot of passes. He looks the part, he's strong and he can run. Those are the positives I saw.

I posted after the gauntlet, so...

I wish there was a way to time stamp this so it's in context. Yep, he fell down later on a drill meant to gauge the QBs accuracy.

4.40 for Andre Roberts... love that kid.

4.40 for Andre Roberts... love that kid.

I saw him too. I took notice of his frame. He is built better than Golden Tate at a similar size. They have similar speed too. If we don't get Tate we can get Roberts later.

Not sure. Ford is a sprinter who plays football. Decent hands, good quickness. Easley, kind of a David Givens with more speed. Gilyard is more of a blend of Welker and Branch, he was a high school RB who was converted to CB, kicked off the team, worked his way back, and his new coach made him a receiver.

Ford is a football player who sprints;). I agree with everything else except the welker part for Gilyard.

Just a note on WR prospects...

After Gilyard and maybe Andre Roberts, keep an eye on Emmanuel Sanders out of SMU -- he's my sleeper pick from round 4 on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back