PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 free agents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I an ahole...because I don't sympathize with people who complain they can't afford a LUXARY.

No one complained about anything, you just want to put someone down. You are the same guy who told me 2 years ago to stop complaining when all I said was my apartment doesnt allow satellite dishes and it sucks that NFL sunday ticket is only on satellite..no one was complaining you just for some reason wanted to feel better about yourself by saying that I should stop "complaining" that I didnt own a house at the time....here all I am saying that it would be unfair to fans that pay one of the highest charges per seat to see their team live not to be players in free agency if uncapped years begin...something tells me that only 2 or 3 teams could even come close to outbidding Bioli and Kraft if there was a player available that really deserved it...CHRIST Kraft owns cheese doesnt he? j/k

And you're an ahole cause you cant spell!:D Try using Mozilla...built in spell checker.....wont make you look like such a tool

Last edited:
I actually think Bob Kraft would spend more in an uncapped environment. Not as much as Jerry Jones, but a good amount. I don't see anything in his track record that suggest otherwise. Look what the team has accomplished since he purchased it.

While everyone might spend more, the question is, would Kraft spend the most? Or would there be other teams prepared to outbid - far outbid - the Patriots for the chance to bring a long sought after title to their area given the opportunity to assemble a team without a cap

I don't see anything good coming for the Patriots in the absence of the cap. The Patriots advantage has always been in assembling the best team in the constraints of a salary cap age. While the salary cap thwarts the efforts of less wise front offices that same effect gives the Patriots a huge advantage.

That advantage is gone without a cap, and so too are our chances to resign many good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes