PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010/11 Starters: Mankins, Koppen, Connolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Where was Kaczur 'slated as a starting guard'? He played there for 1 practice.

Again andy you respond withour reading and understanding the full post. Read the article and if you disagree with it post a link to anything that shows that Connoly was assumed to be ahead of Kaczur on the depth chart at guard. Here is the link again that clearly states that in the event that if both Mankins and Kaczur were out Connolly would start.Report: Kaczur has 'significant' back injury

Please show me anything that states otherwise, other than your opinion.

Last edited:
Again andy you respond withour reading and understanding the full post. Read the article and if you disagree with it post a link to anything that shows that Connoly was assumed to be ahead of Kaczur on the depth chart at guard. Here is the link again that clearly states that in the event that if both Mankins and Kaczur were out Connolly would start.Report: Kaczur has 'significant' back injury

Please show me anything that states otherwise, other than your opinion.

Kaczur was being converted to G. He worked in one practice.
If you want to ignore every shread of evidence that exists and say the guy who works with the 1s in the first practice is the starter, go ahead. Then explain to me why BB cuts so many starters.

By the way the article you linked starting with 'according to espn.com' says nothing resembling what you are drawing from it. And if it did, please link me to the guy who wrote it that can read BBs mind and knew that after the first practice of camp, when Kaczur played G for the first time he won the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring Matt Light back for a year or two while Solder develops. And just Pay Mankins already

I am flattered that in a post going into as much analasys as that did the only correction you have is the spelling of one players name. Thank you.

I thought it was pretty funny and an inside joke that I missed. no offense, just goofing off on a sunday. Some of you guys are so sensitive :p

Bring Matt Light back for a year or two while Solder develops. And just Pay Mankins already

I think thats the plan depending on how long and how much hes looking for.

I think thats the plan depending on how long and how much hes looking for.

I have a feeling that one/both of Light and Kazcur end up playing for the Chiefs/Falcons next year.

I have a feeling that one/both of Light and Kazcur end up playing for the Chiefs/Falcons next year.

Light very possible at Free agengy, and Kaczur possibly before trade deadline if the rookies (Soldier and Cannon) are up to starting quality. Both might fit into the Chiefs system seamlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back