PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009 Strength of Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of our schedule last year, you couldn't of asked for a better time for Cassel to come in. Weak schedule, stronger running game, if Cassel had to play the 2007 or 2009 schedules I dont think he looks as good as he does now. I really hope the Pats are able to cash in on him.

I've always been curious about how they calculate SOS. Do they include Division teams twice or just once on the assumption that every team plays three division teams twice?

Thinking of our schedule last year, you couldn't of asked for a better time for Cassel to come in. Weak schedule, stronger running game, if Cassel had to play the 2007 or 2009 schedules I dont think he looks as good as he does now. I really hope the Pats are able to cash in on him.

We can guess and have an opinion, but we have no way of knowing that, especially re 2007 which is over and done.

I've always been curious about how they calculate SOS. Do they include Division teams twice or just once on the assumption that every team plays three division teams twice?
Division teams twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back