PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009 Season ticket decision?

steveru621

Rookie
Reaction score
Paid for my 2009 season tickets yesterday. How many people out there decided to drop their tickets?

:banned:

Paid for my 2009 season tickets yesterday. How many people out there decided to drop their tickets?

:banned:

========================================================

:welcome:

Paid for ours too.

Welcome to the site. :)

I paid. Hoping many people choose not to so I can improve my seat location.

For the 37th consecutive year (and 42nd time overall), we couldn't be happier to renew!!

My grandfather has had them since Foxborough opened. However, he never wanted to move up....

Eventually, at Gillette we got row 26 which is pretty nice... my dad moved up with him when they opened Gillette.

However, it looks like we're probably gonna end up dropping them this year. Although I'm crossing my fingers that somebody holds on to them.

If not, I'm going to have to get on the waiting list myself :singing:

My grandfather has had them since Foxborough opened. However, he never wanted to move up....

Eventually, at Gillette we got row 26 which is pretty nice... my dad moved up with him when they opened Gillette.

However, it looks like we're probably gonna end up dropping them this year. Although I'm crossing my fingers that somebody holds on to them.

What section?

You could probably find someone here to buy them for this year - face of course. I know people that are interested.

Actually I'm sorry to hear that. I don't want anyone to get priced out. But I would like to get out of my corner nosebleeds.

I'll be right behind you Smoke, spilling my beer on you as usual! :D

Glad to hear it buddy! Gonna be a great season!!!
I can't wait.

:cool:

Last edited:

You are lucky to have any tickets at all!

I am surprised there are any tickets available

Last edited:
My family renewed ours. Closing in on 20 years. Got them pre-Parcells...hard to believe it was 16 years ago when he showed up here.

I'd be even luckier if I could use them.

There aren't. There's a long waiting list.

Thats what we hear, but why were there plenty of tickets available on ticketmaster last season for every game (mostly in the lower bowl)? I'm not talking about the single day sale for the 1200 tix sold in May most years, nor the ticket exchange. These were over and above those tix.

Thats what we hear, but why were there plenty of tickets available on ticketmaster last season for every game (mostly in the lower bowl)? I'm not talking about the single day sale for the 1200 tix sold in May most years, nor the ticket exchange. These were over and above those tix.

I don't know. Maybe the Pats put some tix on ticket exchange on ticket master? Could it have something to do with Brady being away?

I hear ya. We used to have season ticket holders on both sides of us, but not this past season. :eek:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back