PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009: NFL Week 1 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on cue, Dirty Sanchez makes a GOD AWFUL read against a talented, yet pretty vanilla defense. Pick 6. 17-7 Jets. Houston is going to win this game.

Sanchez has done a lot of good things and a lot of bad things today. He might have gotten in a lot more trouble against a better defense.

Sapp is out for the Vikings.. could be a big blow for their secondaries. He is very physical.

What happened? I missed it because I dumbly bit my lip so hard that it was bleeding.

On an unrelated note... Chivas USA 1 - New England Revolution 0. :mad:

On one hand, I hate Keller. On the other hand, he's on my fantasy football team. What to do, what to do?

The Texans look bad today, even when Schaub? has time, he can't hit the side of a barn. He has not thrown the ball down the field once today.

====================================================

Revis!

he also lost a fumble for a touchdown. he's a really good quarterback.

I once remember that there was a poster here saying that Delhomme was better than Brady. Who was that?

What happened? I missed it because I dumbly bit my lip so hard that it was bleeding.

On an unrelated note... Chivas USA 1 - New England Revolution 0. :mad:

Vikings calling it an illness.. if so, then it's the first illness of the knee I've ever seen.

Wow! The Texans can't tackle at all.

If the Texans keep playing like this then Kubiak won't last 4 games.

Of course Elam makes the 50 yarder after missing three easier ones.

The Jets winning notwithstanding, this is really the greatest day for tv ever. Week 1 football, Sox doubleheader, and a LOTR marathon on TNT. There is a God, and he loves us.

BTW . . . in JAX/IND, do we want JAX to win (hurts IND), or IND (helps the Pats' draft pick)? Or do we just root for the improbable OT tie? :)

Tie. Screw them both.

By the way, i think I'm the only person in the universe that has never watched the LOTR movies.

Last edited:
The Jets winning notwithstanding, this is really the greatest day for tv ever. Week 1 football, Sox doubleheader, and a LOTR marathon on TNT. There is a God, and he loves us.

Now if only I had a working TV to watch any of it on. :mad:

BTW . . . in JAX/IND, do we want JAX to win (hurts IND), or IND (helps the Pats' draft pick)? Or do we just root for the improbable OT tie? :)

I hate Indy. I always root against Indy. We don't worry about draft picks during the first week of the season.

I hate Indy. I always root against Indy. We don't worry about draft picks during the first week of the season.

They may have lost Gonzalez. Never a good sign when you go down in a heap untouched.

====================================================

Revis!

Revis :rolleyes:

Do you think Brady and Moss will say next week well Revis is playing so Randy you may as well take the day off :cool:

Who would have thought one of the most competitive games of the day would be KC vs. Baltimore with Cassel out.

They may have lost Gonzalez. Never a good sign when you go down in a heap untouched.

I never celebrate injuries. I saw it and it didn't look good. Looks like a season ender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes