PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009 Denver Broncos = 2001 Patriots ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this guy gets paid by the word? For the first two or three thosuand words or so i thought it was about the pats not the broncos. Anyways its a little early to say the broncos are this years reincarntion of the '01 pats. Its more than a stretch to compare Orton replacing Cutler as Brady replcing Bledsoe. And Marshal being Terry Glenn.

I wonder if this guy gets paid by the word? For the first two or three thosuand words or so i thought it was about the pats not the broncos. Anyways its a little early to say the broncos are this years reincarntion of the '01 pats. Its more than a stretch to compare Orton replacing Cutler as Brady replcing Bledsoe. And Marshal being Terry Glenn.

The 01 Pats started 0-2. How about give this to KC? They're 0-2, new coach and were really bad in 08.

That writer may want to take a gander at the Broncos' upcoming schedule. An eight game losing streak is very possible.

They are a VERY early feel good story... let's not go crazy. I've been the biggest Orton over Cutler supporter here and I am not confident they'll even get to .500 .

Unfortunately Ohio is fresh out of teams for them to beat.

Broncos aren't good at all. Orton will struggle badly. 7-9 best case IMO.

As long as Mcdaniels keeps thinking that Royal and Marshall are interchangeable with Stokely and Gaffney then I dont think that offense will ever reach its full potential. Orton doesnt inspire much confidence either. They havent been impressive in their wins, and were just plain lucky to have the ball fall into Stokelys arms in week 1 to escape an otherwise certain defeat

i expect they'll win the west.

As long as Mcdaniels keeps thinking that Royal and Marshall are interchangeable with Stokely and Gaffney then I dont think that offense will ever reach its full potential. Orton doesnt inspire much confidence either. They havent been impressive in their wins, and were just plain lucky to have the ball fall into Stokelys arms in week 1 to escape an otherwise certain defeat

Okay, and the Pats were just plain lucky that McKelvin didn't hold onto the ball in week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back