PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 Season ticket invoices

Status
Not open for further replies.
n....................othing

I have 4 season tickets i informed them that i`m dropping 2 and they asked me why.

I have 4 season tickets i informed them that i`m dropping 2 and they asked me why.

What did you tell them??

What did they say?

Let us know if you get any kind of response, down the road at all.

I'm wondering why they would even ask that. Unless this 50,000 person waiting list is nothing more than a smokescreen to keep us renewing our season tickets.

They said sorry that i had to make that decision but they understood.
Told them too much of an increase in one year.
They was still curtious to me after all i still owed them for 2.
Someone on the waiting list will have great seats at sect 111

invoices are up online

invoice due 3/31 as usual

Last edited:
invoices are up online

invoice due 3/31 as usual

It galls me how the Krafts seem so out of touch with the average fan. Other teams allow installment payments; half around now, half in June. With a 30-percent increase, the Patriots still require full payment five months in advance.

It galls me how the Krafts seem so out of touch with the average fan. Other teams allow installment payments; half around now, half in June. With a 30-percent increase, the Patriots still require full payment five months in advance.

I agree.

If you think about it the Pats require full payment in 30 days (from receiving the invoice).

If I remember correctly this hasn't always been the policy.

BTW: No invoice in my mailbox today.

Your right with a tax rebate comming maybe i would have had second thoughts
about it.

I received my invoice today. In the letter from the Kraft's there was no mention of the price increase just another letter letting me now how to pay.

The $35 handling charge is a nice touch.

I received my invoice today. In the letter from the Kraft's there was no mention of the price increase just another letter letting me now how to pay.

The $35 handling charge is a nice touch.

Yeah thats kinda like paying someone to screw your wife.

If you don't want your tickets handled can you deduct the charge? :bricks:

I would like to thank all of you in this thread for reminding the vast majority of us that can't afford A ticket let alone season tickets even at the old prices just how mad you are that you have to pay a little extra money. It really makes us feel good that you can afford thousands of dollars yet can still ***** and moan about paying it.

I would like to thank all of you in this thread for reminding the vast majority of us that can't afford A ticket let alone season tickets even at the old prices just how mad you are that you have to pay a little extra money. It really makes us feel good that you can afford thousands of dollars yet can still ***** and moan about paying it.

Your right...no griping here. I do feel fortunate to be in a position to be able to afford my season tickets. I work my ass of year in and year out, but so don't a lot of people that cannot afford them.

I am counting my blessings.

My invoice showed up yesterday (online) and I will be paying over the weekend - that's that for another year.

Well maybe if you worked a little harder...

But seriously... Who are you to judge how other people should feel about their money?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing