PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 AL East Title: The final stretch

I am watching this game now and its making me sick.This team still cant hit.Francona needs to shake this lineup somewhatt

Beckett looks wild, 3-1 now.

Rays magic number down to 2 with 5 games left for each team.

The only possible record combinations that will win the Sox their second straight AL East title are....

Sox (5-0) Rays (1-4)
Sox (4-1) Rays (0-5)

We can be eliminated tonight or continue to live another day in terms of the division title.

Rays magic number down to 2 with 5 games left for each team.

The only possible record combinations that will win the Sox their second straight AL East title are....

Sox (5-0) Rays (1-4)
Sox (4-1) Rays (0-5)

We can be eliminated tonight or continue to live another day in terms of the division title.

now the talk should be over about getting the division, we are off to LA

The damn angels.I just hope we make this a series and take it to 5 or win in 4 games.

We now need to win out, while the Rays lose out to win the divison.

9/25

Tigers 7
Rays 5

Although the Angels have won eight straight, the Sox have had their number for a long time in the playoffs. Would have preferred having home field advantage, but if we knock them out quick that would be a huge boost to the team's confidence.

9/25

Red Sox 6
Indians 1

3-0 for the Sox and 0-3 for the Rays and we can have the East.

Both teams play tonight @ 7:05pm. Let's see if we can get it down 2-0/0-2

Last edited:
So the Tigers beat the Rays again tonight 6-4.

Yet we're currently down 12-3 to the Yankees in the bottom of the 4th at home right now. :eek:

I would like to know what this bullpen will consist off?I know Lopez, Del Carmen, Masterson, Okajima, Papelbon, anyone else?I hope that Timlin and Aarsdma are not on this roster,they flat out stink!!!!!!!!

I would like to know what this bullpen will consist off?I know Lopez, Del Carmen, Masterson, Okajima, Papelbon, anyone else?I hope that Timlin and Aarsdma are not on this roster,they flat out stink!!!!!!!!
This is the most embarassed I've been of the Sox this season. Absolute defensive disgrace tonight.

A golf ball could be pitched tonight and we still wouldn't stop RBI's.

Dice-K being scratched is a killer.

This is the most embarassed I've been of the Sox this season. Absolute defensive disgrace tonight.

A golf ball could be pitched tonight and we still wouldn't stop RBI's.

Dice-K being scratched is a killer.
your a idiot lol

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Rays for winning their first division title in franchise history.

They certainly deserved it and were the better team this regular season.

Time to officially start preparing for the Angels.

like i said your a idiot. its obvious to anybody who reads your post why.
I'd be more inclined to point the idiot finger at the person making consistant grammatical error in sentence construction and simple spelling mistakes.

If that's your opinion then good luck to you. Perhaps my disdain for the Wankmees is greater than yours?

Bring on the Angels.

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down