PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 AFC East Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only team I feel is being overvalued here is the Jets...yes,Revis and Harris are good young defensive players but what else about that defense is anything but mediocre? DeBusterson is a HUGE disappointment, Vilma is coming off injury and is unhappy with Ratgini's schemes, their front can be gashed and passed on and the secondary is mediocre with aging vets and practice squad castoffs like Poteat.

I can see the Rats starting off slow and going right in the tank by the end of October with the pressure on Ratgini mounting to the point where they decide to make a change at the end of the season. I'm certain that B.P. will take square aim at the Rats and look to finish ahead of them in the standings as a first step in the Miami rebuilding process.

The two N.E. games will be downright vicious, after what transpired this season. I can see a Patriots team that's very well motivated and focused to lay a beatdown both in Jersey and up here. I mean, how much motivation does a team need?

It'd only be fitting to see the Rats disintegrate and go into yet another rebuild, while that quisling Ratgini gets exiled to an assistant position with the Cardinals or some other bottom feeder.

====================================

I learn something new every time I sighn on to this forum.

From Wikipedia:

Quisling, after Norwegian politician Vidkun Quisling, who assisted Nazi Germany to conquer his own country, is a term used to describe traitors and collaborationists. It was most commonly used for fascist political parties and military and paramilitary forces in occupied Allied countries which collaborated with Axis occupiers in World War II, as well as for their members and other collaborators.

Yep...quisling, stool pigeon,Valachi, rat...the adjectives are almost endless

13-3 is my prediction.

We lose one to the Bills, lose to the Colts, lose to a team we should not lose to like San Francisco.

We get the bye as second seed to the Colts. Host the AFC Championship and beat the Jaguars.

We go to SB 43 and beat Dallas :)

13-3 is my prediction.

We lose one to the Bills, lose to the Colts, lose to a team we should not lose to like San Francisco.

We get the bye as second seed to the Colts. Host the AFC Championship and beat the Jaguars.

We go to SB 43 and beat Dallas :)

although i see bills with a better record in 08', i don't see how they will challenge us for the division or even get a game off us either. UNLESS of course something really bad happens like losing TB. may i remind everyone we beat them a combined 94 to 17 in games last year. they could pickup every big name FA out there this year and on their own they're still not ready to compete with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes