PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008-2009

JAYHAWKS34

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I’m officially ready for the season to start schedule comes out soon and we can see who will be the first victims to the Celtics back to back championships

Apparently Pierce is the best player on the planet now too, so we've got that going for us:D

Last edited:
thats right he is I like when players branch away from being so PC all the time

it's going to be real interesting ... especially considering Rondo's play. If he becomes say a top-5 PG in the league the big 3 become the great 4 ... it ill be fun to see. If Tony Allen is back to his old self he can make people foget Posey very quickly.

CelticVision HD | Celtics.com
nice to see them back and working out

and so it begins, 22 days till the first pre-season game

33 till the banner drops, gonna shed a tear that day

im looking forward to see how the new guys fit in. its going to be a tall order to replace posie and pj browns play on the floor.

it's going to be real interesting ... especially considering Rondo's play. If he becomes say a top-5 PG in the league the big 3 become the great 4 ... it ill be fun to see. If Tony Allen is back to his old self he can make people foget Posey very quickly.

By the time it is all said and done Rondo will be one of the top 5 PG int he league...I can't wait for this season.

im looking forward to see how the new guys fit in. its going to be a tall order to replace posie and pj browns play on the floor.

Indeed posey will be missed around here, he's really fun to watch at games

19 days and counting:D

great game for the pats tonight which leads me to say 16 days and counting :rolleyes:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back